No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just poured a schooner of cream ale and slipped a slice of succulent lemon into it. You know, just to remember.

It's actually quite good :ph34r:

I just poured a schooner of cream ale and slipped a slice of succulent lemon into it. You know, just to remember.

It's actually quite good :ph34r:
Heritic!! Burn him burn him.

Jehovia. Jehovia!!

there are at least two factors that come in to play with the news reporting on sandy 1) the cheapskate nature of T.V news every where and 2) the fact that hurricane sandy would have hit an area from brisbane to melbourne which puts yasi into perspective as a purely local event.

There is a bush turkey in our yard and its trying to rake leaves etc through a timber paling fence to it's nest.
I find this highly amusing.

I'm not averse to occasionally putting a splash of Bickfords yellow lime cordial into a lager / American Wheat. Especially as a lawnmower. However I draw the line at the mint leaves and cocktail umbrella.

623_454925754573502_170643055_n.jpg

Pint of stout while floating in the pool.
The beer choice sounds wrong, but it was fantastically delicious.

Pint of stout while floating in the pool.
The beer choice sounds wrong, but it was fantastically delicious.
Awsome.

Laying on a rug at a paek whilst the kids play sucking back mygoulish monster cider. Gotta love beer pairing lol

Awsome.

Laying on a rug at a paek whilst the kids play sucking back mygoulish monster cider. Gotta love beer pairing lol
I think you could've worded that first sentence better, CM2!

Great way of finishing off the weekend though.

I think you could've worded that first sentence better, CM2!

Great way of finishing off the weekend though.
It was sunny. It looked ok when i typed it. Point taken
Fat finger no spell check translation...
'laying on a rug at a park, while the kids play. Im sucking back my goulish monsterincider...'

Note to BigPond

Stop sending me fecking WiFi wireless router modems. Please.
Every few days a guy knocks at my door and gets me to sign for a modem. My life is turning into a 1950s surrealist film.

Are these things worth anything second hand?

big_pond_modems.jpg

Note to BigPond

Stop sending me fecking WiFi wireless router modems. Please.
Every few days a guy knocks at my door and gets me to sign for a modem. My life is turning into a 1950s surrealist film.

Are these things worth anything second hand?

View attachment 58284
Plug em all in together so it's harder for cybercrims to hack in.

Just did my 5yr olds school reader. Boring. Then got her to read the contents pahe from brew your own mag, oct edition and part of the 'fermented foods' article. Much more intetesting, lol. She did well. Lets wait and see what her teacher says about it as i put it down on her reading list, hehehe.

Plug em all in together so it's harder for cybercrims to hack in.
My computer room is at the other end of the house from the phone jack and I only get a couple of bars. Is there any way of chaining them so that I can station them at intermediate points to give a strong signal at my PC?

You can set up a second one as a repeater if you really feel like you need to but I'd personally only consider it if I was getting fairly unusable connections. Have a look at this and see what you reckon: http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/doityours...eless-range/141

I wouldn't focus on the number of bars you're getting. That only relates to signal strength and may not be an accurate indicator of speed (although poor signal quality can have a flow-on effect on speed but that is not to say they are always the same thing). Try www.speedtest.net and see if you're getting speeds like you might expect.

U tease, bum. Wheres the next shot!?

But homer says 'you don't win friends with salad' so it must be true.

Latest posts

Back