No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone picked up a pair of black arnettes with red arms at the Hart's Meet The Brewer night last night, they're mine...
Will shout a 5L minikeg full of my next awesome beer for their safe return.

Is this the start of a drunken lost and found thread?

Is this the start of a drunken lost and found thread?
Ah, It was worth a shot :lol: Honestly I knew something was going to go pear shaped that night when I put the sunnies case I NEVER use in my bag.

Those sunnies were so cool and comfy, but it's servo sunnies from now on.

Nice idea though... drunken lost & found. Beer rewards.

Taree, NSW

I've joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Drunks B)

20121028_130854.jpg

QldKev dropped in for a visit, showed him my new church today and he left there with the spirit (in an Aldi bag)

Here's one that's down the road from me. Murry's Whale Ale on tap and a good feed to be had there.
This is the kind of urban planning I can thoroughly endorse on so many levels.

Lord, hear our prayer.

church-bar.jpg

Just ate dinner whilst clicking through Tidalpete's fine collection of beer's.
It's in the members gallery and since there seems to be no compromising material within, I'm sure he wont mind me popping up a link.
Take a squiz. It'll make ya thirsty I promise.

What a fine collection of glassware!

These frogs have been like this since i arrived in Denmark. Just good mates I'm sure.

Froggy.jpg

Turn all places of worship worldwide into pubs,bars,or restaurants, end of fighting. Now where is my nobel peace prize so i can start a micro :lol:

With declining church membership maybe we can expect to see a few more of those pop up.

Interesting. The surge in polytheistic uptake tends to suggest punters are more keen on spinning the reincarnation chocolate wheel than spending all of eternity in the tedium of heaven, or having their bottoms prodded by trident wielding demons in Dante's inferno.

Personally, I were a jedi, I'd be appalled that the government fails to recognise my religion when a transparent scam like scientology gets a guernsey.

Latest posts

Back