No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think bum was making a joke about this lady:

Smoking_Crack.jpg

All I'm saying is that mine taste like chocolate.

Just saying.

Think bum was making a joke about this lady:
No! I meant the nice ones making their way through college like in the movies (that I download and watch on my own).

Just noticed an email from Meredith/Golden Plains telling me how AWESOME it is they just booked Parliament.

Uh...Parliament just played THE GATHERING OF THE JUGGALOS. I'm pretty sure they must be playing for crack these days. Clearly not the score they may have been once upon a time.

Porter.PNG

Just testing the Snipping Tool I read about in Truman's post in the Punkin Cascadian Dark Ale thread.

The neighbours had a party last night, not overly loud but annoying enough with setting off fireworks in throughout the night, much to the dislike of my dog. :angry:

Hmmmm, It's 6am, Wonder if now would be a good time to start cutting up some steel with the angle grinder??? <_<

Well, that exam sucked.

Oh, look! Beer!

looks like no vic xmas case swap this year! no one game enough to host...makes baby jesus cry tbh.

yobs missus said no, trippers has to find a new rental, mants not quite setup yet, im not even going to ask my wifey as i know the answer! bugga.

looks like no vic xmas case swap this year! no one game enough to host...makes baby jesus cry tbh.

yobs missus said no, trippers has to find a new rental, mants not quite setup yet, im not even going to ask my wifey as i know the answer! bugga.

Road trip to Qld?

Got a coffee for my wife after taking son swimming. Son chucks the shits cos I wouldn't get anything for him. Drag screaming child through car park, put coffee on roof of car, and spend 5 or so minutes wrestling son into his booster seat. Get in car all pissed off and leave the carpark.
Hear strange noise from above and see brown milky liquid run down the passenger side window.

Oh, the coffee. :angry:

Road trip to Qld?

Rook did it one year didnt he? did he survive hahaha! apparently incider had his way with him too...in fact where is incider and wokkie these day's. must of grown up somewhere along the lines.

So, it turns out that this is a thing:

E5ukzM4ptEWie-R-UlLPyg2.jpg

Those things are 69c per can. I'm assuming they didn't do so well either.

One of those mornings,
Wake up to find my new heifers have pissed of through a fence, over a cattle grate and off into 700 ha plantation estate.
Track them onto to a big muddy track then get bogged to the running boards trying to round them up. I have to get a mate to get his tractor and pull me out but by this time the cows have pissed off again.
Four hours after leaving home I head back home to plan 2nd attack and there are the bastards waiting at the gate to come back in.
Gunna enjoy eating one of them, not sure which one yet.

Chris

If anyone picked up a pair of black arnettes with red arms at the Hart's Meet The Brewer night last night, they're mine...
Will shout a 5L minikeg full of my next awesome beer for their safe return.

Back