No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mob Rules for the next week & a half ! Woooooot ! :p

Merry Christmas Renegade!

May Dalai Lama bless you and steal your socks!

Dalai_Lama.jpg

My feet haven't seen a pair of socks since about September, I should check to see that that dirty little ******* didn't take them when he was in town a few weeks back.

God bless you and your family, Chapstick. Let's hope we wont have to cater to visiting charlatans in the new year.

Someone explain to me how this works: I'm about to head off to the Boxing Day sales while my missus is still in bed, punching zeds.

Did she mind that you borrowed her heels??? :p

I'm at home with the little one for the day, the wife had to work this morning........

Trying to guess as if the nearest asian supermarket MIGHT be open, I feel like BBQ pork buns.

Back already (I guess there's a benefit to her staying in bed). Don't go to Kmart, guys. Sold out of everything already.

Walked in before 9 and the registers all had lines running metres out into the walkway.

Spewing but - was looking forward to grabbing RockBand (guitar, drums, game) for $49.

Persistence is its own reward.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.atheistconvention.org.au/

Wow, an athiest's convention. Finally, something for us non believers to believe in :lol: .

:angry: Boxing day sales; Push me, shove you,,, is that kid really yours?,,,,,,I've grown a beard,, Was clean shaven when I join the checkout queue,,,, who farted? :( ,,,,now where's the bloody car?,,,jeeees lady, where did ya get ya license,,,, oh, you don't have one.

Hoppy New Year to all. ;)

I can't wait til everyone goes back to work.

Only people here are grumpy they can't afford holidays or something.

Ahh RAIN glorious RAIN!!! :D Has been one of our driest times the past few months and now it's been tiddling down the past 6 hours with more to come. time to fuel up the mower. B)
Wish we could send some to WA and put out all their fires. :(

Hope all have a terriffic day :beer:

PS; If only that guitar hero pulled the trigger then.

I can't wait til everyone goes back to work.

Only people here are grumpy they can't afford holidays or something.

I don't go to work, and I'm as happy as warra.....

Loved the pug party, seeing as we have our own live pug living with us.

Oh dear I'm still awake. I think I should probably be asleep now. Good night chumps and happy new year!

I just got woken up and forced from bed by the demon child......I only got into bed at 1am.......

And the WotWots is rather piercing to the ears this morning....

Back