No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had my 1st premolar drilled and filled. I chose a local female dentist reasoning her hand / finger size would be more comfortable, but between her and the dental nurse, they had my maw pried open like they were shucking an oyster.
The cause of the unpleasantness was a former filling that dislodged itself who knows when. As a result, the void became impacted with tiny particles of hundreds of meals and basically rotted everything from the inside out.
Drilling out the tooth released just enough of the remaining fermented gunk straight down the back of my throat faster than the suction could suck it, along with rotten tooth and blood, that I gagged and almost bit the dentists hand.
Despite the anesthetic, one particular attachment on the drill seemed like a tiny jackhammer and was particularly unpleasant.

All up, I was in there roughly half an hour and and am lighter of pocket (until we see how much BUPA willl kick the can for) to the tune of around $380.

I still hate the dentist, just for different reasons.

Oh no. It's almost summer and I'm drinking a delicious double chocolate stout. Someone get me something refreshing quick. Preferably with copious amounts of rice or corn in it. Quickly now, no time for flavour.

Figured out how to work the ignore. Place seems much more peaceful without the missing gland vomiting and the big pictures in every second post.

Screen%2BShot%2B2012-01-03%2Bat%2B3.54.24%2BPM.png

I'm freakin' out mang!

My cat must have native American in him. Let the dogs out this morning and theres a long tail with some connecting skin and a pile of guts. Wtf? He leave a tail and guts for me. And im talkig possum size. Where TF is the rest of it?! No drag marks etc. Its like he killed it some where else stood on his feet and carried a trophy to the door. Dexter cat...

I dog went the guts the other took off with the tail and im hobbling rounfd trying to get it off him before the kids see. Hes been watching too much chuck norris I recon

citymorgue2 said:
My cat must have native American in him. Let the dogs out this morning and theres a long tail with some connecting skin and a pile of guts. Wtf? He leave a tail and guts for me. And im talkig possum size. Where TF is the rest of it?! No drag marks etc. Its like he killed it some where else stood on his feet and carried a trophy to the door. Dexter cat...

I dog went the guts the other took off with the tail and im hobbling rounfd trying to get it off him before the kids see. Hes been watching too much chuck norris I recon
My friend's cat used to get possums every few weeks. Brushies, big huge brushies. He'd eat off the front two-thirds of its head and leave the rest, a nice chewy vertical section through the sinus with the wide eyes staring out from a jawless face. Badass.

Back