No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jyo said:
I've had to go to the hospital frequently over the passed few months to visit a family member. It gets me every time seeing diabetic amputee patients smoking outside the hospital. I've seen amputee patients come out of the vascular ward and smoke.

Mind blown.
Like the heavily pregnant women standing outside the maternity ward, ciggie in hand.

Do any of you guys get the odd wild hair growing out from inside your ear?

Am i the only one who thinks having one of these hairs plucked by one of the girls feels really good?
I can feel the feeling and the sound as i think of it.

Likewise the buzz shaver with no comb shaving the back of your neck, always have looked forward to the end of a haircut so i can get that feeling.

I do not have hairs in my ears but after that post I will be keeping a keen eye out for them.

It's usually kids that spot em. Cuddling the grandkids and all of a sudden its; "Eeeewww...you have this gross long curly hair growing right out the middle of your ear. You're mong...".

punkin said:

Am i the only one who thinks having one of these hairs plucked by one of the girls feels really good?

Likewise the buzz shaver with no comb shaving the back of your neck, always have looked forward to the end of a haircut so i can get that feeling.

Agreed with the shaver at the end of the cut. Having my hair cut makes me nearly fall asleep in the chair.

Can't comment on the ear hair though, mate. If genetics is anything to go by, I will have a Krusty the Clown balding pattern by the age of 65 but have no lavish ear hair. After reading the above I feel like I'll be missing out.

Ducatiboy stu said:
Its not that hard.
Fair enough. Holding a camera would be a fair distraction.

You just strap it to...

never mind, i have to explain it it's to someone i wouldn't want to explain it to.

punkin said:

Yes there is a certain age that you get to and they just start sprouting. I think they are related to nasal hair.
I pluck my own. Except for when I get a haircut and the barber shoves the the buzz shaver with no comb, in the ear ole. My ears aren't that big, he shoves a corner of the shaver blade in.
I like the cut throat razor on the back of my neck after a haircut. Makes you feel fresh and clean.

Mardoo said:
Not if you google hairy Japanese yam...
20110415-asian-naga-imo.jpg

Tasty.

Latest posts

Back