No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember doing my impression of Noeline Brown once as a kid and telling my mum to piiiiiiiiiissss off.
Followed by getting a backhander from the old man for my trouble.

We rarely get snow in Bowral. Once every few years is typical. This is the heaviest in my memory.\

IMG_0283.JPG

Saw a young man walking down from the train station this morning in the midst of what appeared to be some kind of seizure. As I got closer I saw white headphones under his hoodie and realized he was just doing some kind of hip / hop karaoke - as evidenced by the gang style hand gestures.
Good for him. It was 6 deg and pissing with rain.

Damn...what a night. I've always been a mad keen Liverpool fan, and recall being quite affected when the disaster happened at Hillsborough. After that 'You'll never walk alone" always gave me chills at the very least, and at times a lump in the throat. Well, the next best thing to a trip to Anfield tonight was working at the stadium when they played the Roar here. My skin is still tingling after the song was played and sung pre-game, and then done again late. Got to see a very small bit of the play as well at times which was pretty damn special. And double bonus, scored a couple free beers from the promotion of a new beer on tap in the members bars, you might have heard of it, it's called XXXX Gold Australian Pale Ale. About to try one in about 15 mins. :drinks: :lol:

Currently 6 chicks out and kickin, more popping through.
Your free my little egg makers!!!

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1437305124.204213.jpg

madpierre06 said:
Damn...what a night. I've always been a mad keen Liverpool fan, and recall being quite affected when the disaster happened at Hillsborough. After that 'You'll never walk alone" always gave me chills at the very least, and at times a lump in the throat. Well, the next best thing to a trip to Anfield tonight was working at the stadium when they played the Roar here. My skin is still tingling after the song was played and sung pre-game, and then done again late. Got to see a very small bit of the play as well at times which was pretty damn special. And double bonus, scored a couple free beers from the promotion of a new beer on tap in the members bars, you might have heard of it, it's called XXXX Gold Australian Pale Ale. About to try one in about 15 mins. :drinks: :lol:
How was the pale ale? Shit? Thought so

**** Monday. Hump Wednesday. Shag Friday. Sounds like a reasonable run into the weekend.

goomboogo said:
**** Monday. Hump Wednesday. Shag Friday. Sounds like a reasonable run into the weekend.
I'd be sleeping for the whole weekend :ph34r:

I was using my imagination. I wouldn't have a clue what the weekend would be like if that really happened during the week.

Latest posts

Back