No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard Bill Shorten is copping a paddling at the royal commission. Apparently the court instructed him to stop ******* about and answer the questions. Perhaps Bill thought he was at a press conference or doing an ABC interview.
Havent heard it myself, but I support the courts demand. Even though I havent heard it. I still support it.

Dave70 said:
Might keg a bunch of Stanley chardonnay and make my own.
I have done exactly this, used to do it all the time. Then we had a baby, and she doesnt require that quantity anymore.

Dave70 said:
I heard Bill Shorten is copping a paddling at the royal commission. Apparently the court instructed him to stop ******* about and answer the questions. Perhaps Bill thought he was at a press conference or doing an ABC interview.
Havent heard it myself, but I support the courts demand. Even though I havent heard it. I still support it.
Vote LNP!

shaunous said:
Vote LNP!
Nah mate, I'm PUP all the way.

Anybody who cant see what this country needs most is a replica of the Titanic and more dinosaur theme park golf courses needs to wake up to themselves.

Katter all the way. Big hat or not, his onto the real issues. Food Security....

Seen that in an Ag paper yesterday.

That seriously is f*&ked though.

I thought rabbit numbers were almost back to pre Calicivirus days. Does it affect the quality of the skin?
Surely with the numbers of rabbits we have here they could supply the industry.

We need a Great Wall to control the rabbits.

Dave70 said:
Nah mate, I'm PUP all the way.

Anybody who cant see what this country needs most is a replica of the Titanic and more dinosaur theme park golf courses needs to wake up to themselves.
And you know that the Titanic was coal powered, so it was good for the environment (sorry...I meant the economy..my bad ).....not sure about the replica...maybe its wind powered....

Dave....something tells me that you have been to Leyland Brothers World.,,,,, You know where it is.... ;)

Dave70 said:
Word on the street is he plans to boycott the Akubra due to the company now using European skins. Strewth..

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-08/akubra-to-import-rabbit-fur/6603106
Thats been on the slide for a fair while now. They just couldnt get enough rabbit skins locally....an indication of the decrease in the rabbit population..

A reduction of the rabbit population is a good thing. Its just that it has an interesting effect on an Australian icon. If there is not enough rabbits, there is not enough fur to make hats.

So they either import fur or go out of business

Palmer can solve the problem by supplying Akubra with dinosaur skins. The T-Rex range could be a winner.

goomboogo said:
Palmer can solve the problem by supplying Akubra with dinosaur skins. The T-Rex range could be a winner.
You could be onto something there....

Ducatiboy stu said:
And you know that the Titanic was coal powered, so it was good for the environment (sorry...I meant the economy..my bad ).....not sure about the replica...maybe its wind powered....

Dave....something tells me that you have been to Leyland Brothers World.,,,,, You know where it is.... ;)
Indeed I do. And what a sad, tacky, crumbling edifice it is. Bloody well bankrupted the Leylands it did. Well, that, poor management and the 27% interest rates..

The boys should have stuck to answering viewers letters and traveling all over the country side. That show was awesome.

Leyland Bros world, not so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78cnkV9j-so

Back