No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Careful fella..

SuperStock_1538R-49803.jpg

WarmBeer said:
I think you just contravened Rules 4, 6 and 10, all in one small sentence.
Isn't the whole thread following the post by herr Auschwitz a violation of the content of post #1 in that thread. If he really meant it he should've locked the thread after posting the list. At least, then there would be no ambiguity as to his intent. He is saying one thing and proving yet another by his actions. Yes, I'm aware he responded in another thread and pointed to said Texan nature of doing things the long way, I still find it unbecoming to mislead through words.

PS: ban me for all I care, I really dislike the behind doors way of doing things that seems to only be getting worse. It only encourages dishonesty and cliques. Enjoy your new clique of restricted information.

I hate the ads on Imparja. A 12 year old with Movie Maker could do better.

jyo said:
Sometimes the best people are the ones you are yet to meet.
Yeah, I will second that because I have met you Jyo.
Hahaha

All I can taste is cigar butts and my organs are threatening industrial action. Time to brew.

Fighting with Centrelink ...Makes me want to go postal.

They just won't admit any error even though it is plainly obvious to all and sundry.

Bastards

TasChris said:
Fighting with Centrelink ...Makes me want to go postal.

They just won't admit any error even though it is plainly obvious to all and sundry.

Bastards
Aaahh, another classic example of my Rule No.1 of the Public Service, which is that every one of their activities must sustain their existence.
Thus, if they admitted a mistake, and your issue with them was resolved, it results in no more work on it for the time being. By challenging you, it creates a whole new world of activity until it is finally sorted out after much much activity.

Any of you on this forum who are public servants, just go and have a beer.

warra48 said:
Aaahh, another classic example of my Rule No.1 of the Public Service, which is that every one of their activities must sustain their existence.
Thus, if they admitted a mistake, and your issue with them was resolved, it results in no more work on it for the time being. By challenging you, it creates a whole new world of activity until it is finally sorted out after much much activity.

Any of you on this forum who are public servants, just go and have a beer.
You maybe right as I have been elevated to a higher level of dispute resolution...thus endorsing their existence.

When I said why can't Gov departments talk to each other (as dispute involves state Education Dept and Centre link) they both said Gov departs the worst to deal with...to which I said "I know"...irony was lost I'm sure.

2.5 hours on hold for the day

drinking heavily now

Latest posts

Back