No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WarmBeer said:
Smartphone does have the advantage of being able to surf /r/gonewild whilst waiting, though.
Yeah, some of that stuff is pretty cool.

But I know I'll just end up back on Red Tube if it's a long boil.

5084a5a0afa96f1f1800008a_zps87e4eb11.gif

^ I reckon I just watched that for three whole minutes ( which is longer than I've ever watched redtube :ph34r: )

Camo6 said:
^ I reckon I just watched that for three whole minutes ( which is longer than I've ever watched redtube :ph34r: )
Youre not watching the right tits, sorry bits then.

Or you like boys on bikes which is fine too.......

dragbike.jpg

Ya caught me out ya ******* :lol:

Really, really NSFW.
Or the culturally sensitive.

http://youtu.be/grh0tlJtViw

Anyone got any tips on how one might ask someone from somewhere else to stop contributing insensible nonsense to a group project without looking like a complete racist?

I'm asking for a friend.

So I should just wear the t-shirt then?

[EDIT: typo]

Er, I mean "I should just lend my friend my "**** off, we're full" t-shirt then?"

We have plenty of un- and under-employed people in Ballarat that you could employ to deliver the message. I'm sure many of them would do it for the cost of a decent foil tray of cheese, chips, and gravy once you explained the nature of the project...

So, does anyone know a good DVD ripping program?

On another topic, I wasn't too fussed with the extra ads when my browser wasn't up to date and they weren't visible. Now that they're actually loading up they're annoying.

bum said:
Anyone got any tips on how one might ask someone from somewhere else to stop contributing insensible nonsense to a group project without looking like a complete racist?

I'm asking for a friend.
This guy needs to stop emailing me when I am drunk. He's harshing my buzz hardcore.

I'm watching an excellent Japanese Game Show on SBS right now called G * Wars.

I love the way these guys poke fun at each other, been laughing my arse off.

I found this quote from this page about carbon to be somewhat amusing, mainly because it just seemed to be an odd piece of opinion in an article about the science of carbon

Yeast contains the enzyme zymase to accomplish this creditable task. Unlike methyl alcohol, ethyl alcohol is a good drink that is the source of much government revenue and a boon to the human race. Beer is an exceptionally healthy beverage that we should consume more of.

contrary to popular belief this apple juice bottle is filled with beer. My question to you is can they handle carbonation pressure like PET bottles or is it gonna go bang?

photo (7).JPG

Back