No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, only arguments based on the original texts are accepted. The arguments don't necessarily need to be secular, but certainly not from the speculative simulacrum.

All due respect, based on the parameters of these types of arguments, your conclusion is as flawed as it was on 'The Final Frontier'.

Sorry, only arguments based on the original texts are accepted. The arguments don't necessarily need to be secular, but certainly not from the speculative simulacrum.

All due respect, based on the parameters of these types of arguments, your conclusion is as flawed as it was on 'The Final Frontier'.
The one argument I wouldn't expect from your good self would be the dredging up of old posts.

We all remember our first, don't we?

Haha, I still like (and stand by) that post, it was my bitch-ass-new-to-the-internet response(s) to subsequent replies that was the (embarrassing) problem...

...plus I am not using the 'previous-post' reference as an argument towards the current (ad hominem much mon frere?), merely making an analogue in reference to the judgement made in the previous post plus in post #7869.

The proposition which has all propositions as its referent cannot include itself...

edit - does this response also indicate that you now agree that your judgement on 'The Final Frontier' was questionable? To some degree it actually does...if, by your argument, there is something wrong with my post then by the same logic you have to agree that TFF is NOT the best of the recent IM releases. Hahahaha we'll have to make this conversation PM-based now methinks....

edit - I typed a clever addendum but I can't be fucked re-doing it...whatever... if you want to play with linguistics and logical arguments etc then lets PM haha (so I can deal with it sober)

How dare you compare Batman and Wolverine to such pedestrian cultural artefacts?!

Stop crapping on Lecterfan about Wolverine, Batman and The Final Frontier.. get back to the important subject of my Mild and how good it is!!

Cheers
Taschris

Come on folks... lets get serious... Enterprise vs Death Star. Let the battle commence.
Well, it depends entirely on the frame of reference used. If you're talking pure destructive power then it is going to be the Death Star but you're talking about which looks like a dinner plate with a few dildos bolted on then the Enterprise is way out in front.

Well, it depends entirely on the frame of reference used. If you're talking pure destructive power then it is going to be the Death Star but you're talking about which looks like a dinner plate with a few dildos bolted on then the Enterprise is way out in front.

And Kirk slept with far more hot alien chicks than Vader (though Padme was pretty cute). As did Riker if we are going to go all next gen.

The Enterprise may have been able to cook a whole planet its just that they weren't allowed to cos of that Prime Directive shit.

Let's bring it back to reality for a bit.

Gorilla and a Polar bear

Let's up the ante - Gorilla MMA versus Bundy Bear.

depends if the Bundy Bear is an actual Polar Bear or a drunk dude in a furry suit.

If he's full of Bundy there's essentially no difference.

Qld fighting juice seems to make those who consume it seperate themselves from reality. Particulalry in regards to aspects such as their physical size versus the physical size and potential physcial cababilities of their intended opponent.

Edit: so a small man in a big polar bear suit, so long as the little man is drunk on Bundy rum, is essentially a big polar bear (in his mind at least) and will behave like one until it is proven otherwise by a larger physical force. It is likely that even then he will not concede defeat.

Why is there a (such prolific) WPMO thread, and no corresponding WIRL (What I Really Like) thread about AHB?

I know hater's gotta hate, but hey, lover's gotta love...

You gotta realise, of course, that WPMO is only approximately 10% about AHB. It is mostly people complaining about Mondays and shit.

WIRL would be a shorter thread than BBPS (Bring Back Pork Spin).

Panda bear would win. It would out-laze the polar bear and gorilla, and be enjoying life too much to care.

Then would bamboo kung fu their ass if they got close...

4cywe.jpg

Panda bear would win. It would out-laze the polar bear and gorilla, and be enjoying life too much to care.

Then would bamboo kung fu their ass if they got close...

Nah, they just stay lazy. Wang Wang at Adelaide can't even manage a root when his missus is up for it for only several days a year. You'd think he would be like a black and white Santa (only comes once a year) but no he is just like a black and white bean bag. Kung Fu? Nah but I reckon the panda could probably release some uber nasty farts though.

Back