No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does drinking beer through a straw make you more pissed? Never tried it but just seen a duck at the cricket drinking through a straw and it reminded me of that myth/tale.

Cheers

Makes you slightly more effeminate.

Not that that is a bad thing.

Maybe do a side by side with two ducks, two beers and one straw?

a turd is claiming he's survived for 2 months through the depths of winter, living in his car no less.. on nothing but... snow.

as long as they're not plugged into the coil/coil pack though -- that could be lethal :eek:

a turd is claiming he's survived for 2 months through the depths of winter, living in his car no less.. on nothing but... snow.

same as the marketing ploy by coors for teh driver who ate frozen beer to survive....

Except, you know, different.

was a dodgy lcba clone using an ipa can of goo for the base. i was hoping to pick up jyo's beer that he gave me a recipe for.
Ah, the Ghandi is a clone of Stalin, type of clone that is popular in these parts.

If it turns out he really did survive 2 months on snow, you're going to have to offer to suck his willy.

He might say no.

Where will that leave you?

If it turns out he really did survive 2 months on snow, you're going to have to offer to suck his willy.

He might say no.

Where will that leave you?

manticle, always with the gay shit....

perhaps you could get a rib removed and suck your own peen.

You know what's awesome? When you drink the last stubby of an awesome APA, then later discovering at least 6 more longnecks of it stashed randomly amongst other bottles.
It was a great summer day for APA, Saison & Belgian Blondes yesterday, and our guests brought over a sixpack of JS Lashes.

manticle, always with the gay shit....

perhaps you could get a rib removed and suck your own peen.

Yeah summed me up completely there Yard. Always with the gay shit.

Wouldn't have thought you were the kind of guy to take offence at something that had absolutely no malice in it whatsoever but there you go.

Chill.

Latest posts

Back