No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only because it's 11 weeks from Chistmas I and to get you'se in the Christmas mood...

merry_christmas_sexy_christmas_girls.jpg

merry_christmas_sexy_christmas_girls.jpg

I'll caption them for you, from left to right:

Image a: ho, ho, ho, ho, merry christmas!
Image b: ho, ho, ho, ho, merry christmas!

This tired head does not see humour in that.

Sorry if posting this is patronising at all.

jack-ruby-shooting-lee-harvey-oswald.jpg

Hahahahahahaha ok that makes sense now! I partly recognised the picture but I see now.

Big Day Out website died under massive load just as i hit the "confirm my payment" button.

Page timed out. By the time i resubmitted the page, show totally sold out.

RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't worry. The line-up is awful.

Big Day Out hasn't had anyone decent for a few years now.

Big day out is just not worth the money.

Normally I wouldn't go to big day out but the lineup actually suited my tastes, many of the headliners I wanted to see, so it was more a saving of money rather that going to individual concerts, but oh well.

I've spent the last 2 hours on conference calls about Technology Audits........................god I'm bored, if I have to listen to much more of this shit my head is going to explode :angry:

The local Eagle Boys has just gone online and I ordered 3 pizzas via the Web, paid on Visa and sent the lad round to pick them up. Just like Craftbrewer, add to shopping cart, check out, agree to terms and conditions etc. Brilliant.

Has anyone read 'The Machine Stops' by E.M Forster - written in 1907? Everyone on Earth lives in little cells where they communicate by means of instant messaging video screens and speaking apparatus and spend most of their time on forums while 'the machine' looks after all their needs.

It was a textbook when I did English Lit at high school in the early 1960s and thought it was fanciful far reached stuff. It's getting close :huh: This guy predicted this decades before computers or televisions or lcd monitors or the web were developed. Awesome.

Full versions of the novella available on the Web... where else B)

Back