No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Doc,

Its a great setup of fridge,its a great thread discussing about the keg fridge.I am going to purchase keg fridge very soon which is fit for my room.

<_<

Stop being mean :).

Must be an out of towner. I hope he doesn't come from australia.

*Morning rant on*
why can people use a bit of fkn nous and start threads in the right section. Seriously sone of them are just fkn stupid and lazy. Exhibit A what does this have to do with AG. It's gear and equipment. I'm also pretty sure it's been discussed on the site previously.
Exhibit B MALE brew club is the 4th club listed under club section and you can see it on the AHB homepage. ffs.
Exhibit C I've lost how many times this has been asked.

Not to mention the emerging (not so much emerging but been around for a while) general attitude of 'tell me the answer, I'm too lazy to do some research myself, have no interest in learning how to actually fkn brew or understand the science/information behind brewing so I can answer questions for myself'. Haven't they heard about teaching a man to fish? And u appreciate the final result more. If u just want someone to tell u what shit to use to make x beer with no ninterest in why it tastes that way then go to a lhbs that sells clone kits. Ok that may be a bit harsh. Better they come here and have a chance at learning the right info.

Fkn shits me to tears. Time to have a brew from the converted chest freezer I built from researched on this forum and the Internet, from celli taps that I researched from AHB, with a beer I designed myself after learning about how to fkn brew and not just asking for answers.

Ahh **** it 7am and I have to go work. Beers will have to wait

*rant off*

^ :lol: I love a good morning rant. I do agree though

*Morning rant on*
why can people use a bit of fkn nous and start threads in the right section. Seriously sone of them are just fkn stupid and lazy. Exhibit A what does this have to do with AG. It's gear and equipment. I'm also pretty sure it's been discussed on the site previously.
Exhibit B MALE brew club is the 4th club listed under club section and you can see it on the AHB homepage. ffs.

Not to mention the emerging (not so much emerging but been around for a while) general attitude of 'tell me the answer, I'm too lazy to do some research myself, have no interest in learning how to actually fkn brew or understand the science/information behind brewing so I can answer questions for myself'. Haven't they heard about teaching a man to fish? And u appreciate the final result more. If u just want someone to tell u what shit to use to make x beer with no ninterest in why it tastes that way then go to a lhbs that sells clone kits. Ok that may be a bit harsh. Better they come here and have a chance at learning the right info.

Fkn shits me to tears. Time to have a brew from the converted chest freezer I built from researched on this forum and the Internet, from celli taps that I researched from AHB, with a beer I designed myself after learning about how to fkn brew and not just asking for answers.

*rant off*
Did somebody wake up on the grumpy side of the bed this morning?

I prescribe a nice, warm cup of concrete, and a lie down. ;)

Have you had your coffee yet, CM2? Unwind with a troll on the news sites.

*Morning rant on*

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah
*rant off*

Some sand in the panties me thinks! :D

Just the nature of the internet these days, CM2. You're gonna have to let this one go or suffer a brain explosion. This issue is only going to get worse with every new "generation" of brewers (i.e. younger brewers with instant gratification issues).

Oh yeah. And Exhibit B is entirely appropriate, you old fucken grouch.

started work at 5am this morning cause its all balls up at work. so yup grumpy old prick me. (also my gas cylinder is empty and thus no beer)

exhibit b was more a open up your eyes and look issue. ansd slightly an instant gratification issue (thx Bum thats exactly the point i was trying to get at). these guys are gonna be screwed when it comes to uni and having to go out and research stuff.

started work at 5am this morning cause its all balls up at work. so yup grumpy old prick me. (also my gas cylinder is empty and thus no beer)

exhibit b was more a open up your eyes and look issue. ansd slightly an instant gratification issue (thx Bum thats exactly the point i was trying to get at). these guys are gonna be screwed when it comes to uni and having to go out and research stuff.
Happens all too often.
A young dude applying for a job recenty at SWMBO's law firm never turned up to the interview, claiming later that no one gave him a map on how to get there.

:lol:

66686_439549946303_543591303_5320249_7140696_n.jpg

Just the nature of the internet these days, CM2. You're gonna have to let this one go or suffer a brain explosion. This issue is only going to get worse with every new "generation" of brewers (i.e. younger brewers with instant gratification issues).
My turn for a rant.

I don't think its contained to the instant gratification issue either. The internet IMO is responsible for breeding a new kind of fuckwit who is unable to make the most simple decisions without consulting their online friends or a forum or whatever, getting a group consensus before tackling the complex issue at hand (which shoe to put on first, do I need an umbrella today, ect). I'm pretty tolerant of CM2's gripes listed above but the ones that shit me are when someone needs to know whether to add 1% of whatever to the mash or similar. I'm blowing it out of proportion a bit, but why not have a stab at it and find out for yourself?

Rant off. Just checking my driver's license for my DOB, yep 32 going on 53.

Latest posts

Back