No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went one better and supported my uber-pro-breastfeeding wife......I never had to hold a bottle bar a few occasions when my wife was at uni and had expressed before....

I say the pro-breastfeeding cause has been targeting the wrong audience all along, they should be selling it to the husbands, who in turn help convince the mother.....It means that I never had to get up in the middle of the night to settle the baby, worry about buying formula, clean bottles etc etc......

YEP! So much easier for the Mother also, no cold nights wondering around the kitchen. I did it for two years best thing I did! It also gives the mother a reason to sit down and relax.

Went to see the Cult last night. Not what they were 15 years ago. Ian Ashbury gee looks like a late Jim Morrison! I think the venue really sucked for it also Metro's in Perth! $10 beers! Plus it was a $115 for the ticket and they wonder why the place was only half full!

i know this is a joke but more people read this section and i recon the people that do read this thread will appreciate this. its piss funny.

Ever need cheering up?...
watch your wedding video backwards
the night starts with you getting a root
You have a party and great time
you sober up with no hangover
and then you love the bit where you take the wedding ring off,
go back down the isle, jump into a car and fck off with your mates!

i know this is a joke but more people read this section and i recon the people that do read this thread will appreciate this. its piss funny.

Ever need cheering up?...
watch your wedding video backwards
the night starts with you getting a root
You have a party and great time
you sober up with no hangover
and then you love the bit where you take the wedding ring off,
go back down the isle, jump into a car and fck off with your mates!

Love it!

A man walks out to the street and catches a taxi just going by. He gets into the taxi, and the cabbie says,

Perfect timing.. Youre just like Frank.

Passenger: Who?

Cabbie: Frank Feldman. Hes a guy who did everything right all the time. Like my coming along when you needed a cab, things happened like that to Frank Feldman every single time.

Passenger: There are always a few clouds over everybody.

Cabbie: Not Frank Feldman. He was a terrific athlete. He could have won the Grand-Slam at tennis. He could golf with the pros.. He sang like an opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star and you should have heard him play the piano. He was an amazing guy!

Passenger: Sounds like he was something really special.

Cabbie: Theres more. He had a memory like a computer. He remembered everybodys birthday. He knew all about wine, which foods to order and which fork to eat them with. He could fix anything. Not like me. I change a fuse, and the whole street blacks out. But Frank Feldman, he could do everything right.

Passenger: Wow, some guy then.

Cabbie: He always knew the quickest way to go in traffic and avoid traffic jams. Not like me, I always seem to get stuck in them. But Frank, he never made a mistake, and he really knew how to treat a woman and make her feel good. He would never answer her back even if she was in the wrong; and his clothing was always immaculate, shoes highly polished too He was the perfect man! He never made a mistake. No one could ever measure up to Frank Feldman.

Passenger: An amazing fellow. How did you meet him?

Cabbie: Well, I never actually met Frank. He died and I married his fu *& in' wife.

Love it!

A man walks out to the street and catches a taxi just going by. He gets into the taxi, and the cabbie says,

Perfect timing.. Youre just like Frank.

Passenger: Who?

Cabbie: Frank Feldman. Hes a guy who did everything right all the time. Like my coming along when you needed a cab, things happened like that to Frank Feldman every single time.

Passenger: There are always a few clouds over everybody.

Cabbie: Not Frank Feldman. He was a terrific athlete. He could have won the Grand-Slam at tennis. He could golf with the pros.. He sang like an opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star and you should have heard him play the piano. He was an amazing guy!

Passenger: Sounds like he was something really special.

Cabbie: Theres more. He had a memory like a computer. He remembered everybodys birthday. He knew all about wine, which foods to order and which fork to eat them with. He could fix anything. Not like me. I change a fuse, and the whole street blacks out. But Frank Feldman, he could do everything right.

Passenger: Wow, some guy then.

Cabbie: He always knew the quickest way to go in traffic and avoid traffic jams. Not like me, I always seem to get stuck in them. But Frank, he never made a mistake, and he really knew how to treat a woman and make her feel good. He would never answer her back even if she was in the wrong; and his clothing was always immaculate, shoes highly polished too He was the perfect man! He never made a mistake. No one could ever measure up to Frank Feldman.

Passenger: An amazing fellow. How did you meet him?

Cabbie: Well, I never actually met Frank. He died and I married his fu *& in' wife.

The joke of the week. Thanks Katie!

Congrats, hb79!

Had a look through my tasting notes for this trip - up to the low 60s. Will see if family commitments will allow me to bump that up to over 70 in my last day and a half here. Seems unlikely but I'm keen to try.

I musta say bum that is a good effort. Must have been really really Hard Yakka.

really want/need to brew this weekend, but the kettle is off having an operation and wont be ready for 2 weeks. might have break out the old 15L pot and do a kit and bits/partial :eek:

might have break out the old 15L pot and do a kit and bits/partial :eek:

Minimash 2.5-3kg of grain, 15L boil for 60 mins with only 20-0min hop additions and top off with a kit at flameout.

Thats how i went about my 'get your kit off' entry (except i did a full boil). Worked out really well.

Minimash 2.5-3kg of grain, 15L boil for 60 mins with only 20-0min hop additions and top off with a kit at flameout.

Thats how i went about my 'get your kit off' entry (except i did a full boil). Worked out really well.
yup pretty much what i wqas doing before i went full extract then partial then AG. as ive said before, you can make good beer with kits. just got to know how.

it will be great to get my kettle back after its sugery. no more giant thermowell interferring with my immersion chiller.

Was not as cold here this morning as last night... arms were frozen at footy training...

Mrs warra is back home from 6 weeks spent in Sydney.
I feel totally whacked from repainting and cleaning the laundry, and getting the house back into some sanitary and tidy state.
I think I deserve a pint.

Mrs warra is back home from 6 weeks spent in Sydney.
I feel totally whacked from repainting and cleaning the laundry, and getting the house back into some sanitary and tidy state.
I think I deserve a pint.

how bigs your laundry?

Just got home from http://www.thetrappist.com/

Dude is all kinds of fucked up on beers I don't even remember the names of. I somehow managed to take notes though so I can rub it in later.

And it is unseasonably warm here.

I also brew. What is your point?

I also brew. What is your point?

Look I was just going along with everyone else on it if you wanted to take offence then do, none intended! I have brewed not brewing now! There are quite a few people on the AHB that are not brewing at the moment! So what was your point????? Obviously you hold grudges! Well done!

Back