No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ears are getting very warm.

Just realised we have planned a beef, red wine and Guinness stew for Good Friday.......Awesome.

our whole family observes lent so Fridays = Fish

Unless you really like fish, of course. I presume you've been off the turps for lent, Brother Chap-Chap?

Unless you really like fish, of course. I presume you've been off the turps for lent, Brother Chap-Chap?

LOL! I must admit growing up we always had fish on Good Friday but I clearly remember My parents drinking beer with it. Good point.

Heathen Good Friday Meat Eaters :(

Yep same as Ravs our whole family observes lent so Fridays = Fish :)

Its pastover this weekend for some of us.

I'll refrain from insulting your religion if you could show some respect and do the same for mine <_<

Pastover is a religious holiday analogous to the Jewish holiday of Passover, as well as the Christian holiday of Easter.During this time, Pastafarians across the globe are encouraged to eat copious amounts of pasta, usually spaghetti, which is cooked 'in His image' by family members dressed as Pirates. Pastover celebrates a time when the FSM first began touching people with His Noodly Appendage...All true believers partake of the pasta and perform the ritual Passing of the Eye Patch, in which each member at the table takes a turn wearing an eye patch and talking about why he or she is happy to have been touched.

I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!

:lol: I'm not Catholic

...more agnostic but observe and respect religious beliefs to keep the peace with members of the family.

But Good Friday is for guzzlin' beer :) no?

Chap Chap

Its pastover this weekend for some of us.

I'll refrain from insulting your religion if you could show some respect and do the same for mine <_<

No disrespect intended at all DrS :icon_cheers: . I respect everyones religious beliefs and customs.

It's not a good day without steak and beer, Friday is no exception!

Adamt must be really good looking.

WTF is going on?

I've already had more easter eggs than I get most other years. I'm supposed to be watching what I eat because I'm on long service and going to the US for a few weeks in the middle (always slam on a stack of weight when we head over there - I think it is something in the air. They're all fat bastards by osmosis). And I've still got a couple kilos left from xmas.

Oh well. I guess I'll get working on my winter coat instead.

Or maybe get off your name and do some exercise?

I've been doing some moderate exercise biking every day. A little weights. Working my arse off (figuratively) around the house all week.

And I've been thinking about going to the pool for some laps. Like, a lot.

Oh man. Toasted bacon, jalepeno and cheese bread rules so hard.

Latest posts

Back