No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky I've got my postcount to keep me warm. You haters can't take that away from me!

Haha, you asked for it Bum :D
I'm gonna check mine now...
edit: 5 stars? How did that happen? Uh, woohoo, I suppose?!

It was only a few weeks ago I noticed the board has a star-rating feature for users. Just looking in my profile for a thread I posted in a few days ago to see if there's been any further input and I notice I've gone down to one star.

Some of you old bitches need to stop punching walls over this internet thing. I can just see it now. "I'll show him!"...click..."Ah, that felt good."

The only annoying thing about it is that I don't even remember having a fight with anyone in that period.
sorry bum. i wanted to rate you with stars, but couldnt find the 'chocolate star' icon ;)

edit:
i just checked out fourstar and he's got 5 stars against his name. HIS NAME IS FOURSTAR PEOPLE! get it right! :)

Ah. That's why it is only at one! I was wondering why it was the one in the middle and not the first.

riding a loan bike today whilst mine is in the shop getting new tyres and exhuast fitted.
gone from a nice new SV650 to an old zzr250. I got on the zzr and was like WTF its a scooter! no kidding it felt like a scooter. riding position like a scooter, responsivness of a scooter and crappy carbie instead of fuel injection, soggy as hell front end, it was fkn horrible. how i ever rode my old zzr250 is beyond me. of course the fact that it was a crappy loan bike, had 253k+ km on the clock and gear shifter resembling limmp celery didnt help either.

glad im avoiding peak traffic tonight and cant wait to have me baby back.

Went to get some empty bottles last night from round the side, and I had two little brown frogs guarding them. I don't think they were cane toads....

Lucky I've got my postcount to keep me warm. You haters can't take that away from me!

Matthew 7:44 tells us "Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you."

So I tick 5 stars on every profile I visit, including bum's. I try not to have enemies. It makes the world a nicer place.

So I tick 5 stars on every profile I visit, including bum's. I try not to have enemies. It makes the world a nicer place.
Pft. Couldn't care less about mine, but it's dropped to three stars in a couple of days! :beer: Thanks guys, couldn't have done it without you! My ambition is to reach one star.

But good thinking, Warra. No one needs enemies. But observing the catfights here can be mildly amusing.

That is very noble of you. I've always found you to be one of the most helpful homebrewers I've come across in my time in the hobby.

Not so sure I like the implication that I persecute you, however. :ph34r:

Well, bum, you are not included in those who persecute me!

The only presecution I have is my lack of Tiger like golf skills.

Well, bum, you are not included in those who persecute me!

The only presecution I have is my lack of Tiger like golf skills.

Tiger has other skills as well. Keep in mind that these skills may lead to persecution.

SWMBO is home sick.

I'm watching Martha Stewart instead of playing Bioshock.

This is awesome.

Martha Stewart is the devil.

Dude. I'm all about Bamercise.

TV is just amazing.

Ahhh, I'm looking forward to tomorrow, got my copy of SC: Conviction today, got an extra RDO tomorrow (we get one per month), SWMBO will be at work, demon child is off to childcare.....This means 7 hours of uninterrupted gaming :D

I was wondering the same but I suppose an aftermath thread will be more interesting than a "who's going?" thread.

For the record: I probably won't be - getting back from the States a couple days before. Already dragging the boss around the countryside there on some beer related activities and I doubt there'll be any fun tokens left for this (unless her family there is really horrible to me and I don't bite back but the shame of it all is they're generally quite pleasant to me. The pricks!).

I think tokens was better :(

Yeah, it'll be a nightmare unless they insist on all prices being the same at all tables for all beers and buyers must present correct change.

Back