No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just checked out fourstar and he's got 5 stars against his name. HIS NAME IS FOURSTAR PEOPLE! get it right! :)
I just rated him 4 stars.

Not that he's not a 5 star bloke (well, except for that little episode at the last case swap, and the rumors about a new, strange set of facial tattoos), but if it's 4 stars he wants, it's 4 stars he gets.

I just rated him 4 stars.

Not that he's not a 5 star bloke (well, except for that little episode at the last case swap, and the rumors about a new, strange set of facial tattoos), but if it's 4 stars he wants, it's 4 stars he gets.

On that basis, I might change my nic to lonestar LMAO

Ahhh, I'm looking forward to tomorrow, got my copy of SC: Conviction today, got an extra RDO tomorrow (we get one per month), SWMBO will be at work, demon child is off to childcare.....This means 7 hours of uninterrupted gaming :D

Well, that was ummm, easy......10 hours of play and I completed it......3 years of waiting to knock down the solo campaign on the hardest setting? Really?

I ended up finishing BioShock last night. The game was amazing (I don't even like FPS usually) but holy shit is the end easy or what?

MGS4 next I think. Or RE5.

As long as it is some combination of a short acronym and a numeral I will be happy.

Don't you love those days when everything goes okay?
Helped my FIL try to push start his 40's model Dodge (unsuccessfully, but it was still fun trying)
And went for a quick catch up at Bungalow 8.
And my first double AG brewday!
Just brewed a Youngs Special London Ale Clone
And now 1/2 way through the boil of a Dusseldorf Altbier!
All while watching Austin Powers on the lappy!
Good times indeed.

Well i have put down me first barleywine yesterday, all went well and even hit my effeciency. Which i was happy about when i only got a 25 litre mash tun, and trying to stuff 7.5kg of grain in there. Just checked it this morning and my 15L has fired up nicely with some US05. I know it is on topic but didnt know where else to put it.

Well done! I've been thinking about a barleywine for a while but thought my 33lt tun might be too small for such a big beer. Consider me inspired.

What Are You Brewing III in the Pub forum would be a good place for most effective jealousy causing. :beerbang:

Thanks Bum i thought there was a thread some where but couldn't find the stupid thing.

My son just got a couple of techdecks (the little skateboards) man they are awesome been playing with it for the last hour and can see my self in the shed building a mini skate park in a minute should be mowing the lawn.

Time for a beer or two

Kleiny

Well, that was an exciting experience....

Just finished a mountain of work around the house, decided to keg a beer that was in CC, Ross it up and have a couple.

Well, all was going well until I went to move the keg into the back of the fridge and connect the beer QD. Suddenly the bottom shelf on the door gave way, resulting in 4 glasses, one bottle of Squires Orchad Ale and half a bottle of White Port all hitting the tile floor, you can imagine the outcome....Just spent the last 1/2 hour on my hands and knees cleaning up the mess, luckily an extension lead that was laying across the front of the fridge acted as a boom and not much went under....

So I'm not touching anything else today except my pint and my tap.

Saturday night I unsucessfully tried to gain access to my front door by pointing my car key fob at it and pressing the button.

I did however manage to leave my car unlocked in the street overnight..

Saturday night I unsucessfully tried to gain access to my front door by pointing my car key fob at it and pressing the button.

I did however manage to leave my car unlocked in the street overnight..
Saturday nights will do that to you! :icon_drunk:

I left my passenger window open at the train station a few months back. Let it be known that old excels are 100% theft proof.

Well done! I've been thinking about a barleywine for a while but thought my 33lt tun might be too small for such a big beer. Consider me inspired.
What Are You Brewing III in the Pub forum would be a good place for most effective jealousy causing. :beerbang:

can always do a 1/2 batch?!

Yeah I know it's just that I once did a half batch of a bigish IPA and have come to the conclusion that with my present set up* scaling hoppy brews down doesn't quite work for me and so for a beer like this I'd be inclined to go full batch. Anyway, I should wait until I punch out a more "regular" beer I'm stoked with before I start playing with big stuff like that.

*present set up is soon to be prior set up - off to place a largish order with BeerBelly as we speak. :beerbang:

Saturday nights will do that to you! :icon_drunk:

I left my passenger window open at the train station a few months back. Let it be known that old excels are 100% theft proof.

I once left my drivers window open on our lantra wagon at the Harbourside carpark in darling harbour. It was there from 3am-3pm, no-one even bothered to reach in and steal my BT headset sitting in the centre console...

Wise move. I'd never let him behind. Stay where I can see you.

Back