No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whateverthefuck this German shit SWMBO is watching on SBS2 is makes me want to punch puppies in the face.

So I'm gonna be in the US soon. Just found out that around the corner from where I'll be staying most of the time is a pub with Pliney the Elder and Dogfish Head's 60 Minute IPA on tap.

Just thought you might like to know.

It will also be a price that will make us even more jealous.

$4.25 and $4.00 respectively per pint is a bit steep innit?! lol

Had a brainfart on the original post though. Turns out it is the 90minute DFH. Oh well. This is the cross I have to bear.

I just realized I only only get lemon's on one side of my lemon tree, which happens to be on the path to and from my beer fridge... :blink:

lunchtime reading....
chapter 9 of 'The undercover Economist' - Beer, Chips and Globalisation....

Good Friday is always seafood. On the menu is Prawns, whole snapper and 3 big mud crabs in chilli and burnt garlic sauce :)

Muddies have been sensational. The big wet has flushed them down into my super secret spot. B)

Good Friday is always seafood. On the menu is Prawns, whole snapper and 3 big mud crabs in chilli and burnt garlic sauce :)

Muddies have been sensational. The big wet has flushed them down into my super secret spot. B)

YUM YUM....

I think I may roast a chicken!

Whats for lunch on Good Friday?
no idea. we dont do good friday. Although Ive been roped into working for my folks at their fish and chip shop for the evening on GF, so hamburgers are the go I think just to rub it in to all those eating fish. Go Heathens! :lol:

its so funny. every year you get there people come in to get fish for good friday and they ask if they get a few dims sims while they wait and scarf them down all guilty like because they arent meant to be eating meat... its hilarious. how can these people not go 1 day without meat. i know tastes better because its forbidden meat but come on.

:icon_drool2: forbidden meat :icon_drool2:

edit: when we did do big family easter lunches years ago with the side of the family that follows the GF thing, we always used to do a few big salmons on the bbq, and stuff like smoked eel dip etc. yum. LOVE salmon.

StevesParty_009.jpg

berries and im assuming balsamic vinager on top? YUM. love a good pav.

berries and im assuming balsamic vinager on top? YUM. love a good pav.

balsamic, basil, lime zest strawberries on top... I have mastered the PAV! They can now be cut with out breaking! Ive being requested to make one for Easter Lunch at work. Easy peasy!

Balsamic and basil on a pav? Never seen that... sounds interesting!

I didn't have ADSL at home from 10pm last night, 'til 5pm today. I think it'd take 4 digits (in base 10) to count the number of times I tried to open a web page or do something that required the Internet, forgetting that I didn't have it.

Balsamic and basil on a pav? Never seen that... sounds interesting!

I didn't have ADSL at home from 10pm last night, 'til 5pm today. I think it'd take 4 digits (in base 10) to count the number of times I tried to open a web page or do something that required the Internet, forgetting that I didn't have it.

The basil works really well... Just not to much!

Good Friday will be Panang Curry (beef) - curry paste made from scratch. Its been way too long since I had a panang curry.

And since I am in the mood for curry, Thursday night is my fiery jungle curry. Tonight is chilli con carne.

Apologies in advance to Mr Gore :lol:

SWMBO does the lent thing on Good Friday (and each Friday of the month leading up to it), hence I get fish also.

That guy is the biggest ass hole I know, he needs to loosen up, stop being so tight lipped and just drop it before I tear him a new one.
That story has a familiar ring to it. One might even call it a regular occurrence.

Tee-hee-hee :lol:

Back