No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Diamonds are a beautiful animal Tony, my favourite is the GTP, but I'd need a second mortgage to buy one. How big was your Coastal?

Andrew

He was about a metre, just got on to full size rats. Where i grew up in Sydney there were Diamonds everywhere, I was regularly called down to my neighbours vegie garden to remove a Diamond curled up under a cabbage. Never saw a Carpet in the wild till I moved up here though. I agree with you though, GTPs are definitely the king Andrew. (know where we can get any on the black market :) )

cheers

Browndog

How to tell you've been thinking about homebrew too much: I just saw someone drinking beer out of a bottle on tv and was shocked.

Note to self. End of season cricket trips are very dangerous.

Partying from 00:00 Friday morning until 02:00 Saturday morning really throws the body out of whack! i did manage to sneak 1 1/2 hours if sleep somethwere in between. Im only just starting to get back in the groove. Cascade Draught and Cascade Export Stout FTW!

BTW, Hobart = greatest ratio of good looking (and intelligent) women to men. Its like shooting fish in a barrel over there. Single blokes, pack up from your respective states and move south. i know where im going if my life suddently hits a downward spiral!

i know where im going if my life suddently hits a downward spiral!

Yep, I'd think I was at the bottom of one of those if I ever found myself living in Hobart too.

snip... i did manage to sneak 1 1/2 hours if sleep somethwere in between.
so they obviously have buses and associated bus stops there now... any friendly cab drivers give you a 'lift'?

I know you did katie, my weird sense of humor, sorry :p I'm glad to hear that all the girls in Perth don't look like blokes though :lol:

As far as the scarification thing goes I think it's the deliberate infliction of reasonably intense pain and the blood the creeps me, not making a judgment call, that's just me.

Andrew

WEdit: Pollux beat me, well it looks like reasonably painful

Yeah my boyfriend went through a MAJOR op and has plenty of scars, which to me are very appealing due to the fact of knowing what he had to go through to get them. But to go and just get a scar that is wierd! So I guess I am making a judgment call! I know we are all selfish human beings but jezus!

Note to self. End of season cricket trips are very dangerous.

Partying from 00:00 Friday morning until 02:00 Saturday morning really throws the body out of whack! i did manage to sneak 1 1/2 hours if sleep somethwere in between. Im only just starting to get back in the groove. Cascade Draught and Cascade Export Stout FTW!

BTW, Hobart = greatest ratio of good looking (and intelligent) women to men. Its like shooting fish in a barrel over there. Single blokes, pack up from your respective states and move south. i know where im going if my life suddently hits a downward spiral!

So the alcohol consumption had no bearing on the rating of the ladies?

Very much like Perth!

So I'm gonna be in the US soon. Just found out that around the corner from where I'll be staying most of the time is a pub with Pliney the Elder and Dogfish Head's 60 Minute IPA on tap.

Just thought you might like to know.

so they obviously have buses and associated bus stops there now... any friendly cab drivers give you a 'lift'?

Fortunately for me, i made it back to the apartment for the nap. The taxi drivers in hobart compared to bendigo on the other hand..

1175475919_28d7112c64.jpg

Just received a phone call from school. My daughter is the ring leader in bullying another girl (her friend) here we go!

Just received a phone call from school. My daughter is the ring leader in bullying another girl (her friend) here we go!
look on the bright side, at least she's not the one being bullied.

So she's a strong willed determined individual with a great sense of independence??

She is attractive, smart, queen bee! but also easily lead!

she is stubborn also! The thing that worries me is that the girl being bullied is her friend since kindy!

When I say bullying this is note writing and not playing with this girl. She's turning 8 on anzac day.

Oh the joys I can look forward to, my little 3yo already bosses around the kids at daycare....

The other day she made them all sing different songs, and for some reason they all did as she said...

Oh the joys I can look forward to, my little 3yo already bosses around the kids at daycare....

The other day she made them all sing different songs, and for some reason they all did as she said...

I found out she has not being blamed as ring leader all parents got a phone call so obviously the mother has complained.

Check out a book called Queen Bee's and Wanna Bees.... good book! Based on the movie Mean Girls!

Back