No More Unibroue For Australia?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P6150483.JPG

Ive been stocking Unibroue for the winter, this is how my back fridge looks like at the moment.

Have finally been in contact with Craig @ Palais Imports and unfortunately they've run out of Chambly to send me :(

THANKFULLY, Craig is such a good chap that he's sending me 2 x 4 packs from his OWN personal supply. What a champ!!!

Many thanks again to Craig @ Palais Imports for this, I'm extremely honoured he thinks so highly of my love affair with Blanche ;)

Cheers,

Jason.

Got home this evening and there was a lovely box waiting for me with the Chambly provided by Craig @ Palais Imports.

Again, another thank you to Craig for such a kind gesture (I know I wouldn't share from MY personal stash of Chambly (if I had one! ;)).

Cheers,

Jason.

i have a few big bots put away for special ocasions :)

Ahhh, sitting here drinking a bottle of the Terrible........First time I have tasted it and wow, just wow.

So glad I have another bottle in storage downstairs. Although I think I may have to gather some more before places start running out....

I went to Camperdown Cellars on Parramatta road (Sydney) the other day and they had a fridge shelf full of it...

That's where the bottle I am drinking came from.......Can't wait to tell my wine snob father in law I paid $28 for a bottle of beer..........That's cheap by his wine standards...

Latest posts

Back