Nizmoose makes the AG leap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nizmoose said:
Okay I have had the first taste! The beer is exactly 2 weeks in the bottle and my sample was in the fridge for 4 days. Very happy with the results! It was a very clean, crisp and somewhat dry beer and what I'd consider to be very balanced. Many hop heads would say malt forward but I think for your everyday drinker it's bang on Malt vs hop wise. The aroma gives off very slight tropical fruit I think I got pineapple? And the finish is dominated by the Malt. I'm still bad at describing beer but hopefully that does it some justice. Really happy with the results and I think the constant fermentation temperature played a big role in the cleanliness of the taste. Thanks for all the help along the way guys I'll be brewing another batch soon! (PS sorry about the photo orientation)
Great Work Niz, glad to see it turned out good and probably will get better with age. It is really nice to see a thread like this all the way to the end!

Back