NHC Philadelphia, who is going?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grod5

Reaction score
Anyone here going to make the trip?

love

g

grod5 said:
Anyone here going to make the trip?

love

g
have heard you on the Brewing Network,look forward to no doubt hearing you again,nope aint going but would love too.
if you meet with the BN crew can you please ,for me motorboat Beavo,shake Tasties hand,get your teeth check by Doc,and kick JP in the nuts. :D just asking.. you lucky ******* ..cheers...spog..

I will be presenting at the conference. Since the organizers want to focus on 'history' (since its a historic American city), my presentation is on understanding and brewing with water profiles from historic brewing cities. I look forward to meeting any of you Aussie's that make it to the conference. It will be a blast, as usual.

Locals look a bit weird, though :blink:

city of melting souls.jpg

spog said:
have heard you on the Brewing Network,look forward to no doubt hearing you again,nope aint going but would love too.
if you meet with the BN crew can you please ,for me motorboat Beavo,shake Tasties hand,get your teeth check by Doc,and kick JP in the nuts. :D just asking.. you lucky ******* ..cheers...spog..
+1 on on the milf aka bevo, however kick the slackarse justin in the cods and shout jipper a session beer.

marksfish said:
+1 on on the milf aka bevo, however kick the slackarse justin in the cods and shout jipper a session beer.
spog said:
I'll be sharing a room with Blober & BrewTa2 at the conference hotel. The lovely Mrs G is leaving me and spending time in DC while NHC is on. I cant promise I'll do all the stuff above but I will try some of that stuff.

love

g

I'll be sharing a room with Blober & BrewTa2 at the conference hotel. The lovely Mrs G is leaving me and spending time in DC while NHC is on. I cant promise I'll do all the stuff above but I will try some of that stuff.

love

g
i understand that blober is a bit of a wild boy could be a very interesting,memorable trip,half your luck being able to go. ..cheers...spog..

Latest posts

Back