Newbie from Whittlesea victoria

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nebes

Reaction score
Hi all just starting out all grain brewing I'm from Whittlesea and im currently building a 4v hybrid herms setup with a control box

Ha! You're in the right territory for the WortHogs! The Pres. lives in Whittlesea.

I'm in Kinglake if you want to pick someone's brains for a build (I've currently got 5V & going for 6V......).

Hi Martin been in touch with The pres and did a brew day with him goin to join the club this weekend do u have any pics of your set up?
Cheers Ty

Nebes said:
Hi Martin been in touch with The pres and did a brew day with him goin to join the club this weekend do u have any pics of your set up?
Cheers Ty
Good stuff! I've known Paul over 20 years & he's a very good brewer. I don't have any close-up pics of my rig right now, but I'm doing a "show & tell" brewday this weekend with another bloke from up here if you want to come up & have a look at what I've got & how I run it. I'll send you a PM.

Well the rig is coming together slowly all 3 vessels are plumbed up and ready to go just waiting on my hermit heat exchanger and my element for my hlt to turn up in the mail. My stand is all welded up just got to cut it down a bit as its a little to high to see into it atm since I put the casters on the stand.
Next will be gathering all the gear to build my control box

Hey Nebes, Welcome to the never ending path that is AG brewing! I'm just down the road in Doreen. Been out of the brewing scene for a couple of years but wanting to get more into it again this year (waiting on some new equipment to be in stock). Drop me a line if you ever wanna catch up for a brewday/drink.

Latest posts

Back