Newbie from/to New Town

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mace

Reaction score
G'day crew, Mace here,

Recently moved from the northern isle to Hobart. Loving it down here. Brought the home brew kit along, bottled the first brew this morning. Thought I'd checkout the web for a bit off local supplier info,and bugga me, found this forum. Last thing I needed really knowing my participation rate in other forums,, but hey, here we are.

Catch you all around the traps,

Mace.

Welcome aboard, Mace.

The Taswegian crew are a good lot so be sure to check out their sub-forum thingo and make yourself known.

Few of us scattered around Taswegia - a number of us are mainlanders.

If you end up at the HBS in Liverpool Street, Hobart, take anything she says with a grain of salt. She supplies at a decent (for retail) price, but otherwise she's useless.

If/when you get into AG, there are bulk buys for grain and hops that are Tassie wide.

Finally, jlm (another ex Bris-vegan like me) is having a bottle swap (thinly veiled excuse for a boozeup) at his place early July. Look in the Tasmanian Home Brew Club subforum for details as to what we're doing in Tassie. Oh, he's up at Lanena (near Launnie), but a good excuse for a drive around the state.

Latest posts

Back