New year eve beer?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing. I'm at work. Attempted to brew a lager and refurb a second hand keg today and that didn't quite go to plan and I ran out of time, so as I got it to the boil realized I wasn't going to get everything done and just cubed it up before I'd hopped and boiled. So cubed the mash as such. Still gives me something to look forward to in the new year as I'll be doing the boiling and bittering tomorrow.
Have a good night though everyone! Have one for me and stay safe!

Surugabay imperial IPA in good faucets shibuya. And it's happy hour [emoji106][emoji106] ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1483173881.939630.jpg 200 yen off. Holidays

Redneck Amber ale. Might get one more in before swmbo comes out of the shops ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1483174351.644755.jpg

Lucky last. Anniversary dark IPA. Now for the subway. Only place in the world you can't physically fall over Too many people. ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1483175106.540591.jpg

Just about to leave work and I have a Weihenstephan Vitus, Duvel, Ballast Point Pineapple Sculpin & a 2014 Bigfoot waiting in the fridge.

Happy new year all !!

TidalPete said:
Got myself a trial stubbie of Ballast Point Pineapple Sculpin when I got my slab of Big Eye & it didn't impress at all. Rather disappointing
Agree, just popped mine and it is a let down. The regular sculpin is amazing though.

Ive a suspicious keg.. still drinkable.. but quite a big IPA
also a mini keg of RIS Double barrel..
Dog D and E
Brewdog Jack hammer
Brewdog Black hammer..

should see me through

Got a bit of a variety left over from Christmas down south - couple of Beer Farm brown ale and lager cans, Moo Brew hefeweizen, Ballast Point Pineapple Sculpin, and I think there's a good ol Hop Hog. Plus some of the venerable Dr Smurto's Golden Ale on tap!

Mixed bag

4 pines - Double Cascadian
Pirate Life - Throwback IPA
Young Henry's - New Towner Pale Ale
Schofferhofer - Hefeweizen
Keg - Black IPA

was at the bottle shop today and eyed a off a Mikeller Spontandryhop Citra, thought gee that looks alright, then noticed it was $17 for 330ml can @ 5.5% . I dunno if I could justify paying that, but in a rash decision I did, when I crack it at midnight I hope its special and/or Im not to drunk to appreciate it

Pratty1 said:
In order so far:
Carlton Dry x 2
Wild Yak
Little Creatures Pale Ale
Hop Hands Ale HB with Simcoe, Amarillo and centennial
Followed these up with:

Oscar Blues IPA with all Australian hops, wow!

Golden Road Wolf Pup Session IPA, absolute brilliance

Canadian Club and dry

Drank 16 cans of Ballast Point Grunion Pale ale and shared a 750ml bottle of Chimay 2016 Grand Reserve with a mate.

Oh my farking aching head!

Latest posts

Back