New year eve beer?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a fair few of my xmas gifts to me left but ill definitely be drinking the MG Pulp Fiction. I have 2 Kaiju Krush left plus a heap more. I just kegged the Grain and Grape saison with bitter orange peel. Slow cooked beef ribs on the Weber plus the regular bbq. Perfect weather. Its going to be a good night.

Saaz hefeweizen, galaxy golden ale and cascade/centennial APA on tap with a nice BBQ.

JD

Prancing pony imperial pale ale
Brew dog black hammer
Boat rocker trippel
My own gear will be d'arenberg pale ale which is a 4 pines pale ale clone and fork snap face SMaSH - marris otter and citra SMaSH

SNPA and a Chimay Blue for when midnight comes around.

On the home brew front, I have a Hop Hog clone, Czech Pilsner and a Cream Ale on tap.

Furphies.. haven't had time to keg my last batch.
Hopefully these will be good Furphies, dunno if it's just me but sometimes they're quite nice and other times they're disappointing. Maybe they don't take kindly to being kept in the hot shed behind the bottlo before going on sale.

Slapped Arse IPA

Pineapple sculpin and saint archer variety pack. Doubt I'll even get through one of each though, will probably go to sleep as soon as the kids are in bed.

One or two of these.

1483162199340.jpg

Landlord clone on tap which is tasting sweet.
MO Former Tennant for later on.

Fat yak, adnams pale, mountain goat pale, Mornington pale, stone IPA, Blackman's Reginald IPA.

Basically all the loose beers I have kicking around the house to make way for next year's home brew

Benn said:
Furphies.. haven't had time to keg my last batch.
Hopefully these will be good Furphies, dunno if it's just me but sometimes they're quite nice and other times they're disappointing. Maybe they don't take kindly to being kept in the hot shed behind the bottlo before going on sale.
...Shit ones, ah well could be worse.

Got myself a trial stubbie of Ballast Point Pineapple Sculpin when I got my slab of Big Eye & it didn't impress at all. Rather disappointing I must admit.

Kegerator stuff from Beer o'clock then Big Eye tonight whilst watching the Big Bash where the Brissos are doing pretty well ATM. :super:

In order so far:

Carlton Dry x 2

Wild Yak

Little Creatures Pale Ale

Hop Hands Ale HB with Simcoe, Amarillo and centennial

Have 2x Lindemans Cuvée Rene Kreik set aside for later in the evening. Drinking my latest ESB at present, I think I overcarbed this batch but otherwise great as always.

Churning through a few of the Aussie lager clones then onto collaboration IPA that Mardoo and myself brewed. Preliminary tasting a few hours ago tell me it's a great way to start a new year and end a shit one. We're brewing this again Mardoo in 2017

Kegs blew day before yesterday, none of the fermenting stuff quite ready so yanda pale, cheap cider, champagne and bombay sapphire (not all in the one drink).

BBQ with my lady, try and get the stocks back up tomorrow with a munich lager.

Back