New Perlick Taps!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was very excited when reception girls rang and said there is a package here for you.

All good, two taps, handles and shanks.

You aare a legend, thanks mate.

Cheers Jason.

So you guys have nice new taps, want some nice handles to suit?

I have a few extra to my needs

handles.jpg

$8.00 each

You can see them on my taps in the background.

oct_09_003.jpg

Batz

Thanks James. I just assembled mine and I am stoked.

You may now relax and pour yourself a comely ale, knowing full well that you have nailed this buy.

There was a nice surprise waiting for me on my desk when I arrived at work this morn :beerbang:

Now all I got to do is build a collar for my chest freezer :unsure:

Thanks again mate :)

Just echoing everyone else here when I say cheers for this. Got the lot with no problems!

thanks again for a very well executed bulk buy!

Well done and thank you very much for organizing this bulk buy.
I look forward to the taps arriving in the next day or two and pouring a beer or two.

Thanks

Roland

Got mine. Am still grinning! SOOO shiny :icon_drool2:

Nice job Pete, made a few people happy you have! Top Bloke status achieved!

This RAWKS!

Only two screwups so far, and both are covered....

Got mine today too, thanks again!!
:icon_chickcheers:

One question though - do these taps not spring back into neutral (pre pour) position or is it how I've set it up?

do these taps not spring back into neutral (pre pour) position or is it how I've set it up?

I don't think they do... well mine don't either
how smooth is the action :)

So how long until the 'show us your perlick taps' thread starts? :p

Taps arrived safe and sound, thanks again!

The only problem is that I won't get a chance to install them for nearly 3 weeks! Quality was it's certainly much better than my existing micromatic tap and still cheaper overall. Hard to complain about that!

Can't wait to give them a good workout :party:

I don't think they do... well mine don't either
how smooth is the action :)

So how long until the 'show us your perlick taps' thread starts? :p

That's a relief. They are a pretty bit of work, I'd be using one now if I had a little more beer line. Talk about an embaressment, Peteoz can organise and deliver a ship load of taps, shanks and handels before I can realise I need another 3m of beer line :rolleyes:

I just want to echo what everyone else is saying, and give massive props to peteoz for organising it all. Got my taps in the mail today and am in love.

I guess this wouldn't be the right thread to advertise 2 POS micromatic taps for sale now would it? :p

Latest posts

Back