New Perlick Taps!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping the shanks show up tomorrow. Paid the duty yesterday, so I would think they left Sydney today, and I can go pick them up from the post office tomorrow... 48KG!

Thanks for the links earlier Batz........ im wanting half a dozen disconnects and at $4 each............ cant beat that

cheers

Pays to shop around hey? With the dollar at the current rate importing your own gear once again looks good.
It's a shame the US post has gone up so much, I used to buy four 9lt kegs off that mob for $190 Aus. delivered !

Batz

Hoping the shanks show up tomorrow. Paid the duty yesterday, so I would think they left Sydney today, and I can go pick them up from the post office tomorrow... 48KG!

sweeeeeet!

Nice job Peteoz. Did the finances work out?

Cheers again mate! :icon_cheers:
Andy.

sweeeeeet!

Nice job Peteoz. Did the finances work out?

Cheers again mate! :icon_cheers:
Andy.

They'll be close enough. I would be hurting if I had to pay duty on everything, but mainly because of the shippinghere in AUS. Next time I'll jack that up a bit.

Next time?? LOL You going to go through this again????

Perhaps you and Townsville need to form a Bulk-Buy-Aholics support group (SERENITY NOW!!!!) :lol:.

Seriously though, great work work seeing this through and i can't wait to start pouring through the taps!!

Cheers SJ

I am going to pick up the shanks at the post office now. All taps will be ready to ship later today, but it's gonna take a few days to get everything done I reckon.

HOORAY!!!

Shanks arrived today, and I got everything packaged and posted.

If anyone's order isn't right, or if you don't get your order, let me know.

Otherwise..

ENJOY!

Brilliant work throughout. thanks very much!! :beer:

Well, Luckily, I finished ahead, with about $250 in my pocket, and I got my taps for free.

I wasn't hoping to get ahead, but for something this freaking big ($7K roughly) I was happy to come out ahead.

If the other 86 taps had been stopped in customs, I would have just lost about $200, which would have been bad!

All good information for any future buys.

I have GOT to say I am impressed with the AHB members and their ability to trust a pretty new member with that amount of cash. I am fairly new here, and you guys really put your trust in me to deliver. It was a pleasure to make it happen!

I have GOT to say I am impressed with the AHB members and their ability toi trust a pretty new member with that amount of cash. I am fairly new here, and you guys really put your trust in me to deliver. It was a pleasure to make it happen!
Well you are in Canberra, home of the trustworthy and straight-talking politicians :blink: Hang on...

If you were from Nigeria and needed money to access some long lost prince's trust fund that may be a different matter :)

Enjoy a beer or three and give yourself a pat on the back, I'm looking forward to installing some new taps over the next few weeks!

Thanks so much, I can't wait for my taps to arrive! Should be able to start on my kegerator upgrade over the weekend. I love how the first post was a call of interest for 25 taps, and the order blew out to $7k. Thanks again!

Yes, fantastic work!!!!!

Looking forward to receiving the taps and glad it all worked out for you too.

You rock.
Cheers. :beerbang:

AG.

Latest posts

Back