New Perlick Taps!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
na just 3 taps and 3 handles for the 3 tap font i just bought.

500 liter freezer to hold a few 50 liter kegs.

cant wait.

I just payed for mine from the US this arvo.

Race ya's :)

Mine arrived on Monday. Would have been sooner if not for the weekend.
All good, took 10 days from order to admiring my new taps :rolleyes:

Cheers,
Bud

I am not using Express Post now because the $8.00 Packages only allow 500mg, and all of the orders are bigger than that.. so it might take 3-4 days instead of one.. Very Sorry for this...

Ahhh,, Beer.....
Thanks for the update, don't worry about the delay in posting. We all greatly appreciate the effort you've gone to on this one, you've earnt yourself a beer or four :icon_cheers: :icon_cheers:

Always thought it would take about 30 days from when you placed the order Pete so I reckon everthing is just about on schedule. Bound to be hiccups with a job this big. More importantly has it put you off doing future BB's at all?

cheers

Nope, not at all. So far the experience has ben pretty much what i expected. Now comes the fun part of shipping everything!

Got the first 2 boxes of taps and handles today. The other box should ship from Sydney today, and the shanks are on their way as well.

14102009_001_.jpg

14102009_002_.jpg

Got the first 2 boxes of taps and handles today. The other box should ship from Sydney today, and the shanks are on their way as well.

Dangit! I accidentally uploaded a picture twice.. and can't see where to delete it. Oh well!

Give me a hoy when/if you need a hand packaging them up.
Cheers
Steve

All orders that were for Faucets, or Faucets and hadnles have been shipped today. They include:

Cocko and Beersatan
Baris
Malbur
Kirem
robbo
Marky Mark
wilko
Gryphon

The rest I will hold until the shanks arrive.

OH! Wait, I will send Tazman's when he gives me details.

Cheers mate,

I'd like to reiterate everyone else's statements in saying thanks for all your hard work! :beerbang:

peteoz77 your a legend
can't wait to touch my new taps :beerbang:

Even with my heavy schedule today, I did manage to find time to install MY Taps!

And they pour OH SO NICELY!!

Oh, and I'm still a few dollars ahead, but we'll see how I go with the GST and Import Duty on the Shanks, as well as the rest of the shipping. I underestimated the shipping costs, but I got 87 of the taps through without duty, and paid $198 Duty on the others..

Wish me luck!

14102009_003_.jpg

Even with my heavy schedule today, I did manage to find time to install MY Taps!

And they pour OH SO NICELY!!

Oh, and I'm still a few dollars ahead, but we'll see how I go with the GST and Import Duty on the Shanks, as well as the rest of the shipping. I underestimated the shipping costs, but I got 87 of the taps through without duty, and paid $198 Duty on the others..

Wish me luck!

Guess I'll have to come round and give them the proper tick of approval then! Just for quality control purposes of course. :icon_cheers:

Cheers
Steve

Edit: How much do you want for your two newer brumby taps?

Shame I missed this one, got the fridge a bit too late.

If anyone has old micromatic style taps they want to offload now they have these fancy new ones please PM me.

Guess I'll have to come round and give them the proper tick of approval then! Just for quality control purposes of course. :icon_cheers:

Cheers
Steve

Edit: How much do you want for your two newer brumby taps?

You can have any two of them for $40.. how's that?

Looks like If I did my sums correctly, I may have one extra tap, 7-8 extra handles.. and we'll see about the shanks.

Even though im not involved in the bulk buy......... i have to take my hat off to you mate!

Awsome job getting all those taps for everyone!

You will make many many people happy :)

:icon_cheers: :icon_cheers:

Even though im not involved in the bulk buy......... i have to take my hat off to you mate!

Awsome job getting all those taps for everyone!

You will make many many people happy :)

:icon_cheers: :icon_cheers:

Thanks mate! It was QUITE a chore, but I really enjoyed it. I now FULLY understand why the local boys have a pretty decent markup. By the time you add on GST, Customs charges, Import Duties and freight, many items can more than double in cost. Where as on a smaller order, you don't have a lot of those charges. Goddamned UPS figured my US Dollar changeover on a different rate, and came in at $1021 instead of $929 and I spent $198 in charges.. GRRRRR

Back