New Perlick Taps!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm after 1 tap with shank and handle as well. If it's too late no prob's at these prices. I'd admire anyone who takes on the BB duties (or has it thrust upon them).

Just let me know if I make the cut??

Anyone owning these taps think its worth replacing the old version? I'm tempted just because I've still got tax return money burning a hole in my pocket.. I dont really need them though lol..

I dont know if it's too late, and I think I see your already at the 50 quota, but if anyone drops out i'd be interested in 2 of these guys. Also interested in prices for shanks and hose fittings. Just let me know,

Cheers,

Budron

P.S. PM sent

I'll let everyone know prices as soon as I get them.

I have contacted Perlick direct as well, and they are moderately cheaper, so I hope they will sell direct, since there are no AUS distributors.

FWIW,

I bought 5 of these babys from the "the beer store guy" on EBAY.COM. very quick delivery, and very good price.

As for the taps... well lets say i didn't buy them soon enough!! sure they still pour beer but everything about them is sooo much better than the cheapos i had before.

Why drive a Falcon when you can drive Jag/roller/beemer/merc <insert elegent car here>

Leary

I bought 5 of these babys from the "the beer store guy" on EBAY.COM. very quick delivery, and very good price.

As for the taps... well lets say i didn't buy them soon enough!! sure they still pour beer but everything about them is sooo much better than the cheapos i had before.

I bought 2 from the same guy about 2 months ago with 2x S/S Shanks (3") & 2x S/S tails and I'm very happy with them. Nice smooth pooring action. That's why I'm in for 2 more!

Very tempted to pick up four of these. Two questions: Has anyone used the creamer variant? And anyone know of a good, inexpensive in-line adjustable flow restricter I can whack behind them on each line?

Would ideally like a flow-adjustable tap, so if there's something I can whack inline to provide flow control that'd be ideal

Have a look in the other thread. A couple of guys bought the creamer variant and the conclusion was that it was it wasn't worth it. (i think?)

Still would like to see one in action though, as i could see myself with one. Mmmmm.

Leary

If it's not too late I'd be keen to grab two of these bad boys as well...

Cheers,

Mark

I'm up to order as many as I can get, especially if Perlick will sell them direct.

Add your names to the list, and I'll advise as soon as I get word.

When I was ordering 25, I was willing to pick up the entire tab, but now I am going to have to get you guys to pay in advance. When I get the figures... Hope that's OK?

Carboy - 1
tazman1967 - 2
Cocko - 2
Hogan - 3
Razz - 1
Eric8 - 2
Daemon - 2
Beerstan - 2
Baris - 2
Rudy - 4
Malbur - 2
Supra-Jim - 5
Beers - 2
canon1ball - 2
kirem - 4
robbo5253 - 2
marky_mark - 2

I might be up for a few SS shanks also, depending on price.

Carboy - 1
tazman1967 - 2
Cocko - 2
Hogan - 3
Razz - 1
Eric8 - 2
Daemon - 2
Beerstan - 2
Baris - 2
Rudy - 4
Malbur - 2
Supra-Jim - 5
Beers - 2
canon1ball - 2
kirem - 4
robbo5253 - 2
marky_mark - 2
stubbie - 4

One or two ?..........oh, what the hell, in for a penny, in for a pound. Four.
Interested in shanks, too, if available.

Carboy - 1
tazman1967 - 2
Cocko - 2
Hogan - 3
Razz - 1
Eric8 - 2
Daemon - 2
Beerstan - 2
Baris - 2
Rudy - 4
Malbur - 2
Supra-Jim - 5
Beers - 2
canon1ball - 2
kirem - 4
robbo5253 - 2
marky_mark - 2
stubbie - 4
Blackfish - 2

Wow, timing is awesome, I hope I'm not too late here! Am interested in shanks too if its possible!

Carboy - 1
tazman1967 - 2
Cocko - 2
Hogan - 3
Razz - 1
Eric8 - 2
Daemon - 2
Beerstan - 2
Baris - 2
Rudy - 4
Malbur - 2
Supra-Jim - 5
Beers - 2
canon1ball - 2
kirem - 4
robbo5253 - 2
marky_mark - 2
stubbie - 4
Blackfish - 2
Farside - 4

When I was ordering 25, I was willing to pick up the entire tab, but now I am going to have to get you guys to pay in advance. When I get the figures... Hope that's OK?

Pete,

May I suggest bank transfer? You only have to tick off then!

I'm also, like a few others, interested in 2x S/S Shanks (3") & 2x S/S tails.

Thanks for your troubles.

c1b

Have a look in the other thread. A couple of guys bought the creamer variant and the conclusion was that it was it wasn't worth it. (i think?)
Yes I wouldn't bother.

Backwards and forward motion is so close it's harder to get it right in the middle after a pour, so
you'll get more dripping.

Besides, you can get the same creamer effect by pulling slightly forward on the handle.

Carboy - 1
tazman1967 - 2
Cocko - 2
Hogan - 3
Razz - 1
Eric8 - 2
Daemon - 2
Beerstan - 2
Baris - 2
Rudy - 4
Malbur - 2
Supra-Jim - 5
Beers - 2
canon1ball - 2
kirem - 4
robbo5253 - 2
marky_mark - 2
stubbie - 4
Blackfish - 2
Farside - 4
Brendo - 4 (and poss shanks - depending on price)

Back