New member from Darwin

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mozz said:
Question is how do their extracts rate compared to others,
Never done a side by side, but I seriously doubt they make their own extract. It's almost certainly repackaged from another vendor.

Mozz said:
will my beer be better if I get extracts from somewhere else
Coopers is usually the way to go with extracts for the pre-packaged stuff. They're a big brewery, they know what they're doing.

Mozz said:
where do you go for supplies?
I dunno if it's kosher to post links to stores etc here, I'll send you a PM.

slash22000 said:
Never done a side by side, but I seriously doubt they make their own extract. It's almost certainly repackaged from another vendor.

Coopers is usually the way to go with extracts for the pre-packaged stuff. They're a big brewery, they know what they're doing.

I dunno if it's kosher to post links to stores etc here, I'll send you a PM.
Normally the best thing to suggest is have a click on the forum sponsors at the top of the website. They support this forum and in return we can support there business.

They aren't really located near Darwin but then nowhere is. Doesn't really make too much of a difference if its coming from qld or vic... You'll find everything you'll ever need brewing wise from these guys.

Good luck and happy brewing.

I used Craftbrewer for grain when I lived in Darwin, freight was expensive but their service is second to none. If you intend on brewing a decent beer you must get a temp controlled fridge, 35 degree days will kill any beer imo.

Chasing a fridge as a ferment/conditioner. Have enough drinkable albeit fairly insipid beer kegged to tie me over until then. Cheers.

Latest posts

Back