New LHBS in SE Melb Burbs (Dandy South)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohh yes you are correct... Hop night

AAAHHHHH so pissed.. I can't make it.. I have study that night.. looks like I may miss a few ...

Has the new store officially opened yet? - nothing on the website yet about opening hours or even address yet

As far as I know not yet Paul. But I haven't spoken to Micah in a couple of weeks.

I was there on the weekend, it's not quite ready yet but I'm sure it wont be much longer.

There now, not really ready yet. Those coming tonight will see where he is at... I am not sure if I can make it but will try.

Good to see they're opening a store - They'd want to have very good public liability insurance if allowing people to crack their own grain. We pay a massive premium here to cover customers on our brew-on-premise side of things.

cheers Ross

Ross said:
Good to see they're opening a store - They'd want to have very good public liability insurance if allowing people to crack their own grain. We pay a massive premium here to cover customers on our brew-on-premise side of things.

cheers Ross
Well its possibly not a setup where you crack your own grain. But you certainly pick and weigh your own grains out. Which keeps them at a decent cost no matter how much you buy.

I called in to pick up some stuff yeasterday and I am pretty impressed by what Micah is setting up.

It is great to have a store focussing on all-grain brewing (and they are only 5 min from my work). Cool.

They are often brewing during the day apparently, but only doing wort production. They are planning to do some fresh wort kits as well.

Cheers Brendan

They've got 20% off hops today (& maybe tomorrow I think), check out the facebook page for details

Latest posts

Back