New Keg King Kegerator Not Getting Cold

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomeBrewDan

Reaction score
I have just installed my brand new kegerator (from keg king) and after 24hrs its still not getting cold.

I did misplace the instructions so I'm not sure if I have done anything wrong as far as set is concerned. Having said that I plugged it in, adjusted the temp to 4 deg's C and waited. After setting up all the lines of course!

It appears to working but its just not getting down to temp.

Any ideas?

Has anyone had issues with Keg King Kegerators in the past?

Set the temp to 0
Open the door and let it kick in for a few minutes.

Then reach in and touch the chilling plate at the back.

The answer to; is it cold or not
will be exactly the same answer to; is it fucked or not.

can you hear/feel the unit running...

Yes, both. Also, the inside cooling element does feel cool, just not cold and the temp gauge on the front is reading 24deg's C.

you're probably not in celsius.

Google

I had one and didn't have a problem. What temp is it staying at?
Sounds like maybe you have a faulty one. Give them a ring tomorrow and ask them about it, if you start playing with it you may void your warantee.

I have just installed my brand new kegerator (from keg king) and after 24hrs its still not getting cold.

I did misplace the instructions so I'm not sure if I have done anything wrong as far as set is concerned. Having said that I plugged it in, adjusted the temp to 4 deg's C and waited. After setting up all the lines of course!

It appears to working but its just not getting down to temp.

Any ideas?

Has anyone had issues with Keg King Kegerators in the past?

Seeing as it is new, give them a call. They are great to work with, and will fix it up.

Latest posts

Back