New Harvest Hops Just Released For Sale This Morning. Hopsdirect

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im placing an order and looking for anyone who would like to go halfs or thirds in the order. at moment i have

1 lb amarillo
1 lb chinook
1 lb cascade
1 lb northern brewer
1 lb ?

pm me if youd like to go in - im at deagon, northside brissy.

im placing an order and looking for anyone who would like to go halfs or thirds in the order. at moment i have

1 lb amarillo
1 lb chinook
1 lb cascade
1 lb northern brewer
1 lb Centennial

pm me if youd like to go in - im at deagon, northside brissy.

Yep, I'll go you halves in all that if no one else already has - you keen on some centennial as well?

Anyone in the Geelong area keen to split an order?

Amarillo, cascade, chinook, centennial + another?

I placed an order acouple of days ago and received an order No. but have not yet received my paypal payment request confirming delivery cost. Anyone know if this is normal from this mob or do I need to re-order?...no doubt all the Amarillo is gone by now!

Same, I'd say they are a bit swamped - I sent two emails on the first day and got answers straight away, but my last email has been two days.

I'm in the same boat. Sent off my order and got confirmation... just waiting to finalise my PayPal payment now. Glad that someone else is in the same boat. I'd say they're just under the pump at the minute

I got the Paypal invoice and paid, but not their final itemized hopsdirect invoice/reciept. I'd say their just busy and they'll get to it in time.

ok, I can relax then...hop you didnt get the last of the Amarillo Argon!!!

Jus this moment got a reply to an email...

"Hello Alistair,
We have so many orders to get to so it is taking a bit longer than normal. We are hoping to get to your order shortly.

Carla
Hops Direct LLC "

Phew!

Great to see that the Northern Australia STAND-OVER man has not been able to stop these hop purchases 8)

Yeah i order two days ago and haven't gt the paypal request yet either, figured they are super busy.

Anyone in Sydney keen for a split? Seems like you need to buy at least 5lb to make it worthwhile. Far more than I am prepared to buy.
mckenry

Anyone in Sydney keen for a split? Seems like you need to buy at least 5lb to make it worthwhile. Far more than I am prepared to buy.
mckenry

I will split with you, but aside from Chinook theres nothing there that I'm after right now. Hopefully they release the rest of the pellets before the Chinook runs out <_<

I will split with you, but aside from Chinook theres nothing there that I'm after right now. Hopefully they release the rest of the pellets before the Chinook runs out <_<

Do you want a whole 1lb? I grow Chinook, so not after any of that. I want 1lb Amarillo.
So we need 3 others for a pound or split with me on other hops.

Starting a Sydney List - [pimpsqueak - change your amount if you only want 0.5lb]
1. mckenry 1lb Amarillo
2. pimpsqueak 1lb Chinook

No Graham Sanders has always tried to keep hop purchases open.

Ross has a history of calling up wholesalers of hops to STOP these purchases.

Didn't stop mine, nor Argon's - this just appears to be baseless slander & entirely unnecessary & unproductive. Haven't you got better things to do than troll around on forums wasting precious server space that could be used for the advancement of brewing?

Seriously Some people are a wwaste of good oxygen. Rather than tax carbon, euthanise idiots who produce it unnecessarily, there's an idea.