New Harvest Hops Just Released For Sale This Morning. Hopsdirect

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone want to split an order for Melbourne?

scratch that...there is nothing left till imported hops come in 2012

does anyone want to split an order for Melbourne?

scratch that...there is nothing left till imported hops come in 2012

It seems like the citra sold out as soon as it was posted on hopsdirect?

It seems like the citra sold out as soon as it was posted on hopsdirect?

it was the first exhausted in their leaf crop so they probably only released a small amount for the retail customers.

Good to see that Columbus is now available!

Mate i am waiting for a 7 pound split order myself but ummm maybe would get 1 pound if ya desperately need people to split with.

Hey America! Plant more freakin hops.

And you Kiwis too. Grrrrrr.

And to the Aussies: mate! MATE! why are you growing such shit hop strains? Rip out the POR and put in something nice. FFS.

I dream of a future where CUB can't get any more POR and are forced to use Saaz, or, like, anything else, would be better.

POR is like old socks buried in sawdust with a hint of dynamic lifter.

From website:

2011 NEW CROP HOP INFO
November 11, 2011

NEW CROP IMPORTS are now in. We unloaded 1 container today & are getting things organized & updated. Expecting more next week. New pellets are being milled & posted weekly, so check back often. (BTW we are SOLD OUT on Centennial, Amarillo & Citra).

Cha Ching...
Found my 7lbs delivered on the the doorstep this arvo.

Get ready for your hops...they are on their way!

Hey when did you order them/get shipping notice? My shipping notice was emailed on the 7th.

Hey America! Plant more freakin hops.

And you Kiwis too. Grrrrrr.

And to the Aussies: mate! MATE! why are you growing such shit hop strains? Rip out the POR and put in something nice. FFS.

I dream of a future where CUB can't get any more POR and are forced to use Saaz, or, like, anything else, would be better.

POR is like old socks buried in sawdust with a hint of dynamic lifter.

I like that!

Hey when did you order them/get shipping notice? My shipping notice was emailed on the 7th.

Ordered on the 4th, sipping note sent a day or two after.
Checked tracking on the weekend and they had left San Fran so must have been sitting in Quaranteen in Aus.

mmm Amarillo! etc etc.

Amarillo, Chinook, Cascade, Centennial, Styrian Goldings and Org. Fuggles arrived safe and sound today, held up a little and box (not bags) opened at customs, but they made it!
Thanks for the heads up about the release.

I see some brewing in my future :icon_cheers:

Mine arrived today! Happy times. So much quicker than other us orders from other brewing stores.

ordered on 25/10 got a notification that it just got sent today <_< and the've sold out of Styrians that i ordered and had to get a replacement. (columbus)

Mine left customs last night but no idea what state customs. Could arrive tomorrow or most likely next week.

Keeping an eye on the imports and might look into a split as I'd only want a few lb's and not a full 5lb order.

woo hoo! mine are at the post office! im getting them tomorrow morning to avoid the 33 deg heat!