New Harvest Hops Just Released For Sale This Morning. Hopsdirect

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross has a history of calling up wholesalers of hops to STOP these purchases.

Hops Direct are going to oblige a guy who owns a little shop on the other side of the world? Dude, you've lost it.

Can you imagine the size of their American customer base? Why would they GAF?

I agree Hopsdirect are a great way to purchase. Inexpensive, fresh and the uneccesary middle-stand0ver-man are not required.

Fantastic service too!!

cheers

tnd

No Graham Sanders has always tried to keep hop purchases open.

Ross has a history of calling up wholesalers of hops to STOP these purchases.

Darren, as much as i hate to bite with your trolling... I have NEVER stopped a bulk buy of hops, infact it was the very reason i got into the business when I was blocked on a hop bulk buy i was handling, so it's something I feel very passionatley about.
Carry on this crap & i'll take legal action, I've simply had enough of your bullshit & downright lies!!!! This is your first & last warning.

Ross

Rah Rah Rah bully-boy.

You must have a guilty conscience. I am talking about the other ROSS

cheers

tnd

OK then Ross. I have a genuine question for you, which you can choose to answer in any way you choose on this thread.

Have you or have you not ever made contact with a hops distributor voicing your opinion that they should not be selling to the general public home brewers, and stick strictly to the supply of wholesale & commercial volumes?

You can spin the answer anyway you choose.

McAfee completely up to date. I'll pass.

Try googling "You are an Idiot".
Once upon a time there was a virus that hijacked your browser and redirected it to that page. Those days are long gone.

And while you're at it, google "better antivirus than Mcafee" :p

Seems to have worked fine. Not only is it antivirus, it's antidickhead. :p

Take a pill. Or better yet, consult your GP for a lengthy consultation, then double your spend by seeking a second opinion, then see a therapist, get a prescription, go to a chemist, secure your medication, find a safe and comfy place, weigh up your options, consult the bible, then take a ******* pill.

All I was saying is that just because Mr Ford had a hand in inventing motorised vehicles, doesn't mean they're your only, or most effective option.
Dickhead :p

Anyone tried the amarillo yet? Last years 6.9% wasn't that good i found. If its good i'll order more, although i don't think my freezer can hold more hops.

Anyone tried the amarillo yet? Last years 6.9% wasn't that good i found. If its good i'll order more, although i don't think my freezer can hold more hops.

I've found out there was not a release of 6.9% Amarillo, so including myself, anyone who has some has been ripped of by a dodgey trader. :(

I have about 1/2 a kilo (maybe a bit more) of the 6.9% crappy Amarillo want-a-be, free if anyone wants it!
I'll even chuck in heaps of Chinese hops (that are also crap) they just don't have any decent aroma so are a waste of time. I got into brewing all grain to make good beer not to save money so these have to go.

You pay postage! bribes are accepted.
pm me if ya want to spew up cause of these crap hops

QldKev

Derailed.jpg