New Guy Looking At Ag

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the help Ross

Hey Damon yeah give us a yell mate but since there is a club in toowoomba might see you there as well.

I was just in toowoomba went to the micro brewery setup very nice indeed might have to order some beers off them until i get setup.

Also went and see the new bond film :)

Anyway just sent a email to Wayne to introduce myself

Later
Ras

I've been in contact with Wayne and should be at the next meeting (as long as work doesn't clash).

The Brew4U place here is better than many I've seen, I contemplated this before I started brewing but decided to brew my own instead. Are you brewing using kits currently? If so, try an extract brew (which is all they do) or a kit with a few speciality grains and hops for extra flavour. It'll be cheaper and better yet you'll be learning more of the brewing aspects that will help with AG.

Hey Daemon

Havn't brewed anything at all yet but the wife want me to get a hobby to get me away from my computer lol

Yeah i have been in touch with wayne as well hopefuly will meet up with them in Feb

If you like jump on AHB chat if i'm online i also hang out there with the boys

Ras

Hey Daemon

Havn't brewed anything at all yet but the wife want me to get a hobby to get me away from my computer lol

Yeah i have been in touch with wayne as well hopefuly will meet up with them in Feb

If you like jump on AHB chat if i'm online i also hang out there with the boys

Ras
She is going to wish you didnt take up brewing when she finds out just how ar you can go...

She probably wont like half her kitchen going to the shed in the pursuit of beer making... :D

Thats if i had a shed lol will be getting one in the next couple of months.

After a chat with some of the boys from AHB will be trying a kit beer to get my feet wet also to fill in my time while i start building my ag setup.

Ras's First Brew

Munich Lager in a can hmmmm

My first brew hopfuly be this sunday.

Thanks
Ras

Hi Guys

here are the pic's

beer.jpgbeer2.jpgOk

Ras

Ok looks like my ag setup might be taking shape just purchased these from a guy in brisbane. :D

60lt
6mm bottoms
304 grade

P2140695.JPG

Hopefuly pick them up next saterday might try to call in and say hi to Ross on the way back.

Ras

Back