New digital homebrew tap list software

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snails07

Reaction score
I've created a new digital tap list to display your homebrews (kegs, cans or bottles)

TapitGood - TapitGood

It is similar to Raspberry Pints or taplist.io and has integrations with Brewfather and Brewer's Friend to automatically sync your brews into TapitGood.

Would love some feedback.

Cheers

Attachments

• TapItGood – Digital Homebrew Tap List.png
    TapItGood – Digital Homebrew Tap List.png
    188 KB · Views: 135
I was looking at brewboard this morning, trying to figure out a way to display all my taps.
Yours looks much neater straight away.

Looks really good! Set up in 5 mins. Integrated brewfather easily.
Only thing is it's not really friendly for setting up from a mobile phone. Hard to hit menu items with fat fingers lol.
Really like it though

My very old Motorola xoom running fully kiosk doesn't display it correctly. I might have to play around with some settings later. Chrome displays it well but fully kiosk can use the camera as motion detection to turn on screen and be in full screen mode etc

My very old Motorola xoom running fully kiosk doesn't display it correctly. I might have to play around with some settings later. Chrome displays it well but fully kiosk can use the camera as motion detection to turn on screen and be in full screen mode etc

Does it use a native browser? Or can you add Chrome to it?
I haven't tested on very old devices like this one and I would assume that there would be some issues. The site uses some modern CSS that very old browsers won't recognise

I think it uses its own browser only. I haven't used it for a couple of years. I think the android version might be a bit old. I'm running 4.4.4

Actually template 2 works OK. Spacing is just all over the place with 1 and 3. It's the image of the beer/colour spacing

Oh and the colour is the same no matter what srm value is. That's on all 3 templates. But only with kiosk. Chrome works as expected

Actually template 2 works OK. Spacing is just all over the place with 1 and 3. It's the image of the beer/colour spacing

Oh and the colour is the same no matter what srm value is. That's on all 3 templates. But only with kiosk. Chrome works as expected
Ok cool, I will have a look and see what the differences are and what is making template 2 work. I'll see if I can then replicate that onto 1 & 3.

I would expect that the SRM would not work in an old browser. It uses the colour value to 'fill' an SVG vector - you may need to try using images instead. You can still add the SRM, but it would only display the value and wouldn't actually colour the beer.
I'm not sure there would be any alternative for this on old browsers.

Appreciate that. Thank you. It's weird that chrome displays the colour well on the same device. I do remember installing a modified chrome for the processor that isn't supported anymore. (Neon or non neon, can't remember)

Yeah it is a browser issue, not a device issue.
The native browser would likely not have many features.

Is it possible to display EBC rather than SRM? A toggle perhaps?
Not a deal breaker, just what I'm more used to

Thanks @snails07
Can't see the request in there at the moment. I can add it if you prefer. It's there a link on the home page to the request section?

Edit: found the link under help. Swear it wasn't there before lol. Also added the request

Last edited:
Just had a look and there were a few pending feature requests. Yours is marked as 'Under Review' now - but will definitely get to that soon.

Cheers! Really appreciate the work you've gone to.

Also i can't seem to be able to delete the place holder beer you have in the list. I delete it but it stays there

Latest posts

Back