New Craft Beer Bar In Brisbane - The Scratch

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw a pallet with The Scratch address on it dissapear on a truck yesterday, say hello to Rocks Brewing IPA folks!

TRY IT!!

its an AWESOME IPA...

Nice work Scotty!!

When's being rude ever stopped you?

If anyone is nearby, I'm here with my dad and bro working our way through the list... Feel free to join us - should be here for another hour or two!

Spewin!! Was thinking of dropping in on my way home from work about 1:30 but wanted to get home to brew before the missus got home! Just missed ya again.

Bugger! Will have to make time at work to meet at the same job then **** off
For a beer ;)

Saw a pallet with The Scratch address on it dissapear on a truck yesterday, say hello to Rocks Brewing IPA folks!

I will reluctantly make the effort and visit the Scratch to sample a few just for you, Scotty.

I will reluctantly make the effort and visit the Scratch to sample a few just for you, Scotty.

Should be there I guess, not sure when it is going on tap ... shame I could not get to Bris-Vegas for QA ...

Scotty,

I seem to remember you slagging off IPA's & the brewing of them - you changed your mind mate ;)

Either way, looking forward to tasting it...

Cheers Ross

Scotty,

I seem to remember you slagging off IPA's & the brewing of them - you changed your mind mate ;)

Either way, looking forward to tasting it...

Cheers Ross

Nah that would DIPA's .... Nothing wrong with a good single one.

Think there's a few other things on the pallet as well

Scotty

It was great listening to the guys on The Brown Couch sampling brews at the Scratch on 4ZzZ 102.1 this afternoon! I subscribed and picked my entry for the $2000 barfly tab at the Scratch. Hope I win!

I may have to venture down for a few with Rowy tomorrow.

The scratchy mites are now stocking Billy B's.
What could possibly go wrong.................

Wild beer from BABBs on tap today folks, this could get unpretty damm quick (13% abv). Anyone up for it ??

Bah, sucked in no wild beer on tap. Noisy Minors' Lit' Red Ryeding Hood was tasty though.
Howie got suckered as well.

Back