New and learning

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosscomatic

Reaction score
Hey all

I'm brand new to the homebrew game... Well when I say that, I grew up on my Dad's ginger beer but never really got into it myself... Until now...

I've done a few brews that have been OK I guess. I'm reading some books and learning a crazy amount as I go...

I'll be mainly brewing with extracts and kits due to cost mainly. At the moment I'm bottling, but I do plan on getting a nice keg setup eventually... some time... one day... Again it's the cost...

I'm very keen on draining all your knowledge over the coming weeks/months/years!

Rosscomatic.

Welcome mate. I have said it before and I will suggest it now. Do yourself a favour and have a try of a fresh wort kit and a decent yeast. Easier than traditional kits and you get a good beer out of it. Then you can concentrate on the temp control aspect.. Regards dave.

Good luck Ross!

You'll be making good beers in no time, stick with it. Any beer you make yourself will be cheaper than buying cases usually and don't be afraid to ask questions mate - tonnes of experienced people here to answer everything you can think of

Latest posts

Back