Need A Recipe To Brew Over The Weekend

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halfbeak

Reaction score
I didn't get my order in to Ross quick enough for the courier to get it to me today, so I'm going to stop by a shop this weekend and pick up some supplies to knock up a BIAB. I'm thinking of some type of SMASH for the sake of ease, but I'm pretty open. I'd like to use up some of the hops in the freezer, which include Amarillo, Hallertauer Hersbrucker, Magnum, Nelson Sauvin, Southern Cross and Galaxy.

Any suggestions?

I didn't get my order in to Ross quick enough for the courier to get it to me today, so I'm going to stop by a shop this weekend and pick up some supplies to knock up a BIAB. I'm thinking of some type of SMASH for the sake of ease, but I'm pretty open. I'd like to use up some of the hops in the freezer, which include Amarillo, Hallertauer Hersbrucker, Magnum, Nelson Sauvin, Southern Cross and Galaxy.

Any suggestions?
Mate with those you've got a plethora of brews incl ross' summer ale (recipe is on craftbrewer). Pils amrillo smash, pils or ale with galaxy smash,

Type in smash into search engine or u google site search with smash and whatever hop andbull get the posts (I'm using iPhone ATM so I'm not going to do much research for u) sorry.

grab some ale malt, bit of crystal, use the magnum as the bittering addition, amarillo or nelson sauvin as flavour & aroma...

nice and simple

perhaps if you can get your hands on some cascade you can use that as well as amarillo / nelson sauvin

yummy...

Latest posts

Back