Nano Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody awesome Alex81!

you should sell these!

looking forward to seeing your brew day!

Bloody awesome! How much did those tanks set you back if you don't mind me asking?

nice work mate, what was the change that made you split the frame in 2 ?
i see you reversed the brkts for the pumps with the splash guard, is the chiller still going in the corner ?

again, nice job :icon_cheers:

cheers

To accommodate the burner, The burner is a separate unit and can be removed for maintenance. The whole project has been a bit of a learning experience so there were some changes from original ideas.

Yep, the pumps are in a good spot now, plenty of head so they have no trouble getting prime. The plate chillers will be going in the corner, I have mounted a plate so the can be easily attached.

Bloody awesome! How much did those tanks set you back if you don't mind me asking?
They look like these ones. I've made an enquiry but I guess Alex would already have an idea?

They look like these ones. I've made an enquiry but I guess Alex would already have an idea?
For those interested the tank pricing is as follows:

We have a number of tanks available at less than 1000L as follows:

100L $250 plus GST
200L $350 plus GST
300L $420 plus GST
400L $480 plus GST
600L $600 plus GST

Regards
Andrew Watt
Winequip
Ph 03 9462 4777

For those interested the tank pricing is as follows:

We have a number of tanks available at less than 1000L as follows:

100L $250 plus GST
200L $350 plus GST
300L $420 plus GST
400L $480 plus GST
600L $600 plus GST

Regards
Andrew Watt
Winequip
Ph 03 9462 4777

Are these tanks purely for pre fermentation or could they be used as a fermenting vessel also?

Are these tanks purely for pre fermentation or could they be used as a fermenting vessel also?
stainless steel fermentors. certainly. what do you think the breweries use? kick arse expensive fermentor. if your spending that much it would be nice to see how much they charge to add on a small conical at the bottom so you can collect yeast.

Latest posts

Back