• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS - Complete 3 vessel brewery - $1350

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerritoryBrew

Reaction score
For sale is a home made 3 vessel, stainless steel brewery.

Pictures on gumtree ad...

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/preston/miscellaneous-goods/3-vessel-stainless-steel-home-brewing-system/1109565425

Before the descriptive description, I am selling the brewery as part of a shed internal rationalisation program and a fiscal refocus of resources. This is coupled with a reduction in available opportunities to capitalise on the aforementioned investment in capability. What I am trying to portray is that I want leveraged synergistic opportunities and horizontal integration of disparate, thematic activities.

The brewery is a 3 vessel system, purpose built from stainless steel to create beer, lots and lots of beer. This system is built from sustainably sourced stainless steel beer kegs, recycled steel and wood, which is great for the environment. The kettle and hot liquor tun are each heated by a Rambo burner, powered by gas, which is not so great for the environment. Let's call it carbon neutral.

The mash tun is underlet and has no dead space. There is a magnetic pump for recirculating of the wort during the mash. You can fly sparge too as the HLT is raised and there is a stainless return to make sure the grain bed is undisturbed during the process. Getting great efficiency from this, over 80% on 25l brews. No jokes, just brewing facts.

There are temp gauges on the HLT and mash tun as well as sight glasses which are calibrated. The calibration is 'good enough' but may be a little off. Probably not going to pass engineering for excise purposes. Food grade silicon hoses and stainless 3 piece ball valves are included.

Also the sale includes all the spare stainless steel parts I have, all 1/2" BSP. There is a large stainless mash paddle, immersion chiller (copper), and a few other bits and pieces, including a immersion heater.

The long and the short of it; it makes beer and is heaps fun. I don't have as much time to make beer on this anymore and need to move it from the shed.

Due to size, shipping is not a viable option and you will need a trailer or one of them utility vehicles. Pick up is northern suburbs of Melbourne, around the Thornbury region, prime territory for bespoke, artisan beverages.

Asking $1350 and won't split the system. If you want I probably have a crate of bottles that I could throw your way to sweeten the deal. You will need two gas bottles but you can have on the ones I have, have to keep one for bbq. Also, the structure is on castors for easily manuverability and the raised part is easily removed to pack away.

I reckon if you halved your price you'd be in the ball park. Not even gonna touch on the kegs legality. Cover up them brewery logos and good luck with the sale.

'Sustainability sourced' ha ha

You've gotta love the wording!

Phrasing... \,,/^_^\,,/

'...sight glasses which are calibrated'

I never could be sure of absolute fluid level with that hopeless amount of diametric refraction polycarbonate causes. I heard Scotty knows of a transparent aluminium that may be calibratable....nesss...ittity...able

:p

Bumping this, just in case it was missed the first time around. Open to offers

Price Drop ~ $1000 ONO. I really need it out of the shed as I have begun filling it with other things.

Latest posts

Back