Nag's Head Friday - Cask Ale!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwarbi

Reaction score
I've tried to meet AussieHomebrewers here before but never with any luck. (I've met some of you elsewhere though.) I'll be hitting the pub straight after work and looking to try each of the three casks, as usual. Try to make it out to meet some fellow beer lovers. I'll be wearing a bright red BeerAdvocate shirt so I stand out. Hope to see you there!

Sounds good, will try to make it down, might wear a red shirt as well ;)

I will be missing due to an early start Saturday at cricket & my lack of red shirts! There is an Amber Ale, Ruby Red & The Green Star on the handpump this time around. I had a taste of the Amber this arvo, very nice.
Cheers
Gerard

Would a white t shirt with a red logo on it suffice???

I've tried to meet AussieHomebrewers here before but never with any luck. (I've met some of you elsewhere though.) I'll be hitting the pub straight after work and looking to try each of the three casks, as usual. Try to make it out to meet some fellow beer lovers. I'll be wearing a bright red BeerAdvocate shirt so I stand out. Hope to see you there!

Hope to see you tonight!

Latest posts

Back