Mytton rod posts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Micko71

Reaction score
Hi guys thanks in advance for any help I've recently purchased this keg ,among others ,and it is the only one missing posts

they seem to be the same size as a half inch plumbing nipple as you can see in the picture. it screws in perfectly so I'm guessing I can get a stainless one of these but does anyone know if a corny keg is the same thread as well so I can just put a corny post on top? if not does anyone know where I might find two of those posts to get this little baby up and running as I said any help greatly appreciated

cheers guys
Micko
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1427268438.542496.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1427268473.055697.jpg

Thanks hippy. I've tried them but was hoping for a cheaper option. The mrs is about to divorce me already over the recent complete keg setup. Haha. I'll keep these guys as a last resort. Cheers.

Cheaper @ graiin and grape or onlinebrewingsuppplies. $20 A Post whicj zint cheap but worth the effort

Juzt a thought nev at onlinebrewingsupplies hasn't listed them send him an email to order. And make sure you don't take his last 4 sets I need em

Haha. All good. Found em at Taylor's. $23 ea.(after a bit of sweet talk) full stainless inc springs n poppets. No plating on anything. He assures me commercial grade. What the hey. They're gonna last and they're 1 piece, no adapters. . Cheers. Www.rrtaylor.com.au

Good price I reckon I paid around 40 each fir Taylor's ones from a wine agent in Adelaide

Latest posts

Back