My worst fear about my kids has been realised

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mardoo said:
It may be he's been told not to talk about it further until someone's had a look into it.
It would be OK to talk on here.....our lips are sealed.:)

Maybe stu did the " protective dad" and went around and beat the shit out of the pedo...

Well I mean "gave him a stern talking to" :)

DS is on the forum nearly everyday and could have replied at anytime if he choose to do so, I believe he must have a good reason for not doing so and It might be time to respect his decision for not saying anything further as it is a very serious topic.

People who live around him probably know he's a brewer and if they ever looked up this forum and recognized him as the author it might create a situation that go's down a path he doesn't want it too. When he first posted he would have been on the spot and very upset and maybe thought asking for guidance here was a good idea. I myself don't think it was, but it was understandable. Maybe we should now let this thread die peacefully and just take away the message how important it is to always keep a focused eye on our children's welfare as they grow up.

Back