My micro brewery dream

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wilson Brewing Company said:
I have all the stainless fittings and piping turning up this fortnight. I'll post a pic of the 18KW RIMS tube when loosely assembled.

22kw HLT and 30kw BK.

Cheers.

Matty.
Amazing. Please do!

Wilson Brewing Company said:
10% P.A. on their investment over 3 years with principle paid on the third year.
Just so I know I'm understanding this- let's say, hypothetically, someone invests $100 (keeping the mathematics simple), so you'd pay them $10 in year 1, $10 in year 2, and then in the third year another $10 plus the original $100? Is that how it works?

kaiserben said:
Just so I know I'm understanding this- let's say, hypothetically, someone invests $100 (keeping the mathematics simple), so you'd pay them $10 in year 1, $10 in year 2, and then in the third year another $10 plus the original $100? Is that how it works?
Yep that's the one mate. I included some free merch and beer in my contracts too.

Awesomeness !!!!!!!! all the best with it mate, I'm about to meet some peope doing a similar thing near here, tho they are going for cans.

Absolutely awesome! Great write up and best of luck with your venture.

Shame not knowing about it sooner as I could have offered up BCA/Private Cert services

Well one family trip we did was the drive across the Nullabor to Perth and all places south,but not Albany.
At the time I wanted to go to Albany but was voted out in favour of wave rock just out of Hyden,well **** me if that wasn't a wasted vote and time.
Now I'll have an even better excuse to go to Albany and surrounds on a beer/brewery education jaunt .
All the best with realising the dream WBC.

keifer33 said:
Absolutely awesome! Great write up and best of luck with your venture.

Shame not knowing about it sooner as I could have offered up BCA/Private Cert services
HAHA yeh that would of been a nice partnership!! I greatly appreciate the offer.
Your more than welcome to come say hello any time and have a beer :?)

Cheers
Matty

spog said:
Well one family trip we did was the drive across the Nullabor to Perth and all places south,but not Albany.
At the time I wanted to go to Albany but was voted out in favour of wave rock just out of Hyden,well **** me if that wasn't a wasted vote and time.
Now I'll have an even better excuse to go to Albany and surrounds on a beer/brewery education jaunt .
All the best with realising the dream WBC.
Albany would definitely have been the better option Spog, large anzac history, whaling, distillery, all the good stuff. Next time you head this way give us a yell, got a little cottage out the back that loves to be kept company.

Cheers
Matty.

Good luck with the venture, I'm sure many on here have a similar dream and you have got the balls to give if a go! Look forward to progress reports

Awesome post! Will follow with interest :)
From the pics it looks like you have done a mountain of work and looks fantastic. Amazing what can be acheived if it's your passion! :D

The best of luck with it all Matty.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1441460931.913284.jpg

Beer gardens looking nice Matty !

Hi guys, thought I'd throw up a few equipment updates. Starting to get a fair bit of 'shiny' rock up so only fair I let you take a look! Also managed to get our beer garden turfed! Looking the goods.
The RIMS tube is a monster but should work well. Need to remove the element dividers to make sure the flow is good. Next step is to make the brew stand, weld all the tank fittings on and build the control panel. Wire up the generator to the 3 phase power board and should be good for a test run!

Cheers
Matty

IMAG1633.jpg
IMAG1634.jpg
IMAG1635.jpg
IMAG1636.jpg
IMAG1637.jpg
IMAG1638.jpg
IMAG1639.jpg
IMAG1640.jpg
IMAG1641.jpg
IMAG1592.jpg
IMAG1606.jpg
IMAG1610.jpg
IMAG1612.jpg

Looking great guys !

Can't wait to see some beer through those sight glasses !

That guys beard on the end there looks massive ..... Almost looks bigger than yours haha

Wow Matty, looks amazing. Have a heap of questions, particularly about your fittings and elements. Will PM ya.

Latest posts

Back