My First Ipod What To Download

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kleiny

There is no Charge for Awesomeness
Reaction score
Ive just got an ipod and started downloading the brewing network stuff

what else is good to get downloaded? and have you got any tips to get music and other stuff?

Is the brew calc for ipod any good?

Ive just got an ipod and started downloading the brewing network stuff

what else is good to get downloaded? and have you got any tips to get music and other stuff?

Is the brew calc for ipod any good?

Rockbox, to make it as "un-ipod" as possible! ;)
Seriously I don't have anything much to add as I'm not a iPod user, Pumpy is though. I think he has some brewing stuff on his....

I got basic brewing radio podcasts and Brewing network jamil show and brew strong from itunes plus few more.

what else is good to get downloaded?
Whatever indie/hipster/pop crap seems to be currently most popular with people that buy these things? Don't forget to play it at full volume on the bus - lord knows those earpieces were designed to project music away from the ears. <_<

Can you tell I'm not a fan?

Sorry, I mean... +1 for BN podcasts.

Can you tell I'm not a fan?

I remember when they first came out... I worked a refund counter at a department store. There's nothing I liked better than to say "Sorry sir/madam... if your IPod is malfunctioning it will have to be sent interstate to be inspected and repaired, at your expense."

The new Touch's look pretty good though... seen plenty of ripper apps for it!

Back