Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

big d

Hopaholic
Reaction score
hi brewcrew
wife wants/gets a shopping trip to darwin

plane cost approx $450 return
accomodation $300...food/entertainment cost unknown plus the amount of clothes she has bought :(
car hire .....$150
taking two days off work and the stress involved/bribes food/sweets etc.....heaps$$$$$$
amount of alcohol consumed to cope plus putting down only one ag brew ...too much to comprehend :(
one coopers fermenter homebrew kit which is all i wanted... about 60 odd dollars.
total cost.....
:ph34r:
gonna hurt my pocket way to much but jeez i hope i get another months peace and quiet outta being a good guy for once <_< ;) :rolleyes:

cheers
big d

quote.. harvey krumpet
lifes like a cigarette smoke it to the butt

metters

Reaction score
Big D,
You forgot to add the excess baggage bill for flight back, if yours is anything like mine the truck will be pulling into the driveway anytime :( .
The things we do! :unsure:
cheers metters

Hoops

Reaction score
and here I was getting excited :lol: thinking you'd made yourself a SS conical from the photos you posted before, only to find misery :(

RobW

The Little Abbotsford Craftbrewery
Reaction score
big d said:
plane cost approx $450 return
accomodation $300...food/entertainment cost unknown plus the amount of clothes she has bought :(
car hire .....$150
taking two days off work and the stress involved/bribes food/sweets etc.....heaps$$$$$$
amount of alcohol consumed to cope plus putting down only one ag brew ...too much to comprehend :(
one coopers fermenter homebrew kit which is all i wanted... about 60 odd dollars.
another months peace and quiet Priceless

:D :D :D